Enter the charming world of Blocky Farm where you can take care of cute pets and animals, style them with cool gadgets and get love in return. Manage your lands, deliver goods to the town with the tractor and create friendship with citizens. Start your farm life today!
Blocky Farm is vege-friendly. No animal is harmed during gameplay!
* MANAGE your farm and supply neighboring town
* TAKE CARE OF PETS & LOVE ANIMALS - unique system of animals love and interactions
* DRIVE THE TRACTOR with physics-based drive system
* GO FISHING, SWIM BY BOAT and catch 16 unique species
* COMPETE with other farmers & take a part in global events
* BEAUTIFUL 3D GRAPHICS - immersive, interactive, living world
* OFFLINE MODE - play anytime & anywhere you want
* 60 FPS smooth gameplay
* iCloud SUPPORT - play on multiple devices without losing your farm progress!
Blocky Farm was rewarded with the Community Award during Digital Dragons 2017 (Krakow, Poland) conference.
“The game stands out for its charming voxel-style visuals and character design, which includes chickens with top hats and glasses.”
“Aside from the usual farming malarky, you can style your teeny creatures with cool gadgets, drive tractors, (...) - and all at a smooth, smooth 60 FPS. “
Farmer, are you having problems? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com or in game by going to Settings.
• IMPROVED UI appearance on iPhone XR
• IMPROVED overall performance
• FIXED problems with ads and crashes
Roadmap for the next updates: GUILDS, FRIENDS, 2 new buildings, 4 new plants and 23 new products!
Thanks for being with us for such a long time! :)
Jet Toast team
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, but with pricing issues.
I’ve played several farm/town games before, and this one definitely takes the cake. Every single block is put perfectly together, and the sheer amount of detail put in the player-game interactions is honestly mind blowing. I love the way you’ve incorporated weather, animal affection, relationship levels with NPC’s, and even the small details like when your pet gets run over, you cut down a tree near an animal pen, or you run into obstacles with your tractor. These tiny details really give this game the charm I almost never find in other games. I also love how ads aren’t thrown in my face every other time I press a button.
The only thing that really bothers me is the prices for unlocking new features. At this point I’m level seventeen, and I’ve just barely managed to buy the 6k tractor. The train is 15k and considering the fact that I also have to buy several other buildings and pet supplies, I’m finding it very difficult to get even up to 7k. Jobs on the posting board rarely give me more than 300 and each requires materials that can take hours to make. Overall it’s incredible difficult to gain money in large amounts.
Oh yeah, there’s also some awkward grammar/speech in the NPC text which is kinda annoying, but it’s very minor. Otherwise this is genuinely the best farming game I’ve ever played.
This is a good game with some very annoying flaws that get in the way of the game to the point where I can’t move on. One flaw is materials needed to get rid of stumps trees and rocks. This is very annoying because I ran out of materials and they are rare to find and I can’t build anything because of this. Another one is that you don’t make enough money from delivery’s. This is not something that is preventing me from playing the game but is just straight annoying. The fact that you have to wait until lvl 12. Now this would be easy if I could get xp faster. But I can’t because I can’t build anything or destroy trees rocks or stumps although I suppose doing quests can give you xp. And one of my quests is to build a dairy farm which I can’t do. And sure you can get xp in other ways but those ways take a long time. The only reason I got this game is cuz u can drive a tractor. Guess what? Can’t drive tractor until lvl 12 which will take me forever! Ok now I finally got to level 12. I was so exited to drive the tractor then was very sad when I found out you need 9000 dollars to buy the tractor after grinding so hard to get to level 12. I deleted this game. It’s so annoying. I know games do this kind of stuff to make money from in app purchases but still. It just makes me so mad. 😡
Thanks for your honest opinion. As for your problem with orders and tractor at level 12, these are balance cases that we are still working on. The orders rewards and difficulty get higher and higher with every level. You shouldn't have any problem with earning 500 coins at level 10 per single order.
If you still have doubts, please send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you for sure!
Tobiasz from Jet Toast studio
Great Game with Lots of Depth and Detail
It is obvious just by playing this game that the developers put a lot of time and effort into it. Every “block” is meticulously put together and looks wonderful. What really separates this game however is it’s currency system. Farming/Base games tend to rely heavily on their special currency (often called “gems”). This game doesn’t even try to get you to spend your special currency or real money. And if you do, the item you spent your gems on is worth it and doesn’t feel like an empty purchase.
I have experienced zero bugs other than one. I have notifications turned on in Apple settings and in the app. However, I have not gotten any notifications (which is important if you want to continually be making money). Is there a fix for this? Edit: I just now realized that this game does not send a lot of notifications. I still get them, it’s just the game doesn’t send a lot (disregard my bug report).
The game is a work of love. Thank you Jet Toast for the first game I’ve truly enjoyed in a long time.
This is one of the best Blocky Farm reviews that we had ever read. We are truly moved and happy. Thank you for that! :)
Regarding to your problem with notifications, we will investigate the issue as soon as possible and probably fix this in the upcoming update.
EDIT: Blocky Farm doesn't send many notifications by itself, but you can turn on all kind of them in the Settings > Notifications tab :) (Settings panel is available by tapping on the home building). In case of any other problems, let us know via email@example.com We are happy to help anytime!
- Jet Toast sp. z o.o. spolka komandytowa
- 249.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jet Toast
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $2.99
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Coins & Gems Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.