** Free to download **
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound - 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 4, iPad Air (1/2), iPad Mini (2/3/4), iPad Pro (12.9”, 9.7”), iPhone 8/8Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 6/6S, SE, 5/5S/5C.
Supports iOS 10, 11.
For more support enquires please visit: https://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
We've added a Privacy panel in the settings so that you can learn more about how we use data.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully presented and intuitively designed, Blocs Wave is an engaging tool for making music. Using simple taps, you can add sounds from a number of genres, and many more are available through In-App Purchases. You can also create unique sounds by manipulating waveforms with your fingertips (which looks as cool as it sounds) and record your own using your device’s microphone.
Powerful and stylish, still room for improvement
As an iPhone Plus user who enjoys using portrait view music apps, this very attractive piece of software has become my main recorder of tracks from audiobus. The Iap sampling options make it easy to grab tracks off iCloud so I can chop a break over some of those recordings ,the ui just feels good to use and the focus on giving iPhone users a solid interface is much appreciated.
However there are some odd limitations, which mostly seem related to the resampling algorithms used to keep tune and timestretch. This includes being unable to play samples melodically or pitch them individually. This is somewhat made up for by the awesome little randomizer in the slicer plus I think limitations are a good thing, but if there's anyway even just individual samples could be transposed this would be amazing. Or maybe even just one more band on the Eq haha. A really nice product regardless!
Great for getting ideas together very quickly
Can’t go wrong with this one. You can very quickly put together ideas and progress very quickly into something useful.
RECORD function could do with a change. Pressing Record Start to re record into an existing loop mutes the current loop before recording starts. Please allow existing loops to play to end before record begins and you have a winner 5 stars.
somethings that would be very useful.
In slice-mode, tapping or holding a key/pad plays that slice
I would like to recommend the following
1. Tap a key/pad will play the slice
Tap and hold the key/pad will continue to play thru the current slice and the rest of the sample/wave until finger is released’
At which point the current slice will continue as normal to end.
Tap and hold on slice 1, will play slice 1 and continue thru slice 2 as I hold and slice 3 if I am still holding.
If I have reached as far as slice 3 and release my finger. Slice 3 continues to play until its end or until another key/pad is pressed.
2. Hide slices
Swipe down on any pad hides that slice in the timeline bringing other slices closer together.
3. As mentioned Record mode to only mute current loop when recording begins.
Currently if a loop is playing and you press record to re-record the current loop will mute before recording begins.
Please correct this by allowing the current loop to finish playing to end without muting when record button is pressed
Hey QuinnX, very sorry you're experiencing this -- it sounds like a bug. Could you please drop us a line at email@example.com, detailing your device, iOS version, and steps to reproduce your problem? Thank you!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 67.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Dusk Dynamics Free
- Chiptune Free
- Electric Hip Hop Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.