Blogo - The blogging app for WordPress and Blogger with Evernote integration
By Blogo, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Blogo is a simple, powerful way to write and manage multiple blogs.
Featured Worldwide as “Best New App” by Apple
"Takes all the stress out of blogging” — MacWorld
"All in all, I was quite impressed with Blogo 2” — Engadget
"Must-have application for any blogger” — SoftPedia
Everyone has a good story to tell.
Blogo is a straightforward and user-orientated Mac app that makes it as simple as possible for you to write, publish, and manage multiple blogs. Blogo helps thousands of people around the world to achieve their best performance by writing and managing blogs more productively.
You’re going to love it.
### FEATURES ###
Be more focused and productive
- Clean, distraction-free interface
- Full-screen mode. Get even more immersed in your post
- Preferences panel to perfectly fit your blogging workflow
- Shortcuts for the most important actions
Blogging and publishing the right way
- Support for WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress 3.4+ and Blogger
- List, edit and update existing or new posts, pages or drafts
- Manage multiple blogs at the same time
- Moderate comments (Approve, reject or delete)
- Custom fields support (WordPress only)
- Customize slugs, comments and pingback settings for each post
A fully featured editor: Writing was never so enjoyable
- Elegant formatting bar for headings, lists, quotes, links and more
- Writing goals (characters, words, reading time) with live update
- Inline HTML. Perfect for tables, forms and html embeds
- Code block, supporting all major code languages
- Easily add "Read More" tag to your post
Built-in Image Editor: Image editing and handling made easy
- Crop, resize and set aspect ratio of your images
- Adjust brightness, contrast and color temperature
- Easy Instagram-esque filters such as B&W, Sepia and Vintage
- Drag and drop placement of images with live preview
- Set "Featured Image” with 1-click (WordPress only)
- Add alt text, caption and tooltip information
Live Preview: The only blog editor that smartly recognizes your theme
- Live preview always shows exactly how your post will look before publishing
- Works even when you are in "Offline Mode"
- Detachable window for multiple monitor environments
Send to Blogo: An incredibly easy way of adding content to your post
- Send images, links, pages and quotes from any Website with one click
- Hassle free Web content embedding using our Safari/Chrome extension or simply “Copy and Paste”
- Works with Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Imgur, Getty Images, SoundCloud, Vine and more!
Smart Sync with Evernote & Offline mode: Always have your blog with you
- Robust “Offline” mode with real preview, perfect for travelers
- Access your drafts from anywhere using Evernote mobile
- Choose between saving your drafts on your blog or Evernote
- Autosave with automated local backups
Keep your blog content organized
- Schedule posts
- Categories and Tags
- Complete post list with integrated search
- Right-click on Post List allows you to move posts between blogs
Enhanced for OS X Yosemite
- Today Widget will help you with your writing goals
- Integrated with Notification Center
And so much more, including our free support from a world-class Customer Support team!
### SUPPORT & FEEDBACK ###
We are recognized for our support and obsession with our customers' success.
Our team wants to build the best blog editor ever created and will do it even better with your feedback. Please get in touch personally with us on Twitter, Facebook or visit the blog for the latest news:
Blogo is compatible w/ Mac OS X 10.8 and all major releases up to and including Yosemite. Blogo supports WordPress.com, self hosted WordPress 3.4+, Blogger
What's New in Version 2.3
Hello there! Another awesome release is now available to all Blogo users. This new version is particularly exciting for all of the new features that were requested by our community. Check out what version 2.3 is bringing:
- Taxonomies Panel: Finally! Now all Blogo users will be able to easily add and manage Categories and Tags on Blogo through our Taxonomies Panel.
- Filter Bar: The new Filter Bar at the top of the Post List will allow you to sort posts by type (Draft, Published, etc.)
- Save Selector: You can now choose if you want to Save your draft on Evernote or WordPress! How cool is that?
- Preview Auto Refresh: The Preview doesn’t need to be refreshed all the time. It’s now much smoother and faster.
- Discard Changes: Easily discard changes made with Blogo and go back to the previous version of your post.
- Tooltip on the Post List: Mouse over the post list to see helpful information about your posts.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
We hope that all of you enjoy the update and stay tuned for our upcoming versions. The Blogo team is working on other awesome additions to continue improving your experience. And, if you bump into any weird behavior, reach out to us at email@example.com.
One final thing: We love hearing from you, and App Store reviews are always helpful, so if you like Blogo could you take a few minutes to write a nice review? It means a lot to us!
I was a little bit frustrated wih Blogo due to not being able to choose categories and tags. Now that feature is here and is super useful! Now I’m happy to add more Wordpress blogs to my Blogo app. Thank you!
Full Blogger support and built in image editor
It’s a very good app for bloggers looking for productivity. Im very confortable writing my posts whatever I want and than I use Blogo for formatting, image editing and publishing. Updates are very frequent too
The best blogging tool for Mac!
My blog was completely lost in time and this app helped me to start blogging again. It’s very simple and straight forward, connected my blog in seconds.
I use Evernote a lot and it’s integration is awesome.