** Apple Best of 2016 | App Store **
Blog Better, Faster, Smarter.
Blogo is a blog publishing app that helps bloggers to focus on what matters most: publishing the next story.
We know writing is hard, but we firmly believe stories can change the world. So we created the simplest, most enjoyable blogging experience we could imagine.
Blogo combines simplicity with powerful features and gives you all the tools you need to create amazing content from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Spread the word, change the World.
### FEATURES ###
Anywhere, Anytime. Always have your blog with you.
● Blogo is available for iPhone, iPad and Mac
● Handoff supported between Apple devices
● Robust "Offline” mode with real preview, perfect for those "out of the office" moments
● Smart Sync with Evernote (Pro)
Be more focused and productive. Writing was never so enjoyable.
● Clean, distraction-free interface
● Markdown or visual Rich Text mode
● Inline HTML. Perfect for tables, forms and HTML embeds
● Code block, supporting all major code languages
● Word and characters count with live reading time
Blogging and publishing the right way.
● Works with WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress 3.4+, Medium and Blogger
● List, edit and update existing or new posts, pages or drafts
● Manage multiple blogs at the same time (Pro)
● Moderate and reply to comments (Pro)
● Support for custom fields (Pro)
● Customize slugs, comments and pingback settings for each post
Built-in Image Editor: Image editing and handling made easy.
● Crop, resize and set aspect ratio of your images
● Adjust brightness, contrast and color temperature
● Easy Instagram-esque filters such as B&W, Sepia and Vintage
● Set a "Featured Image” with 1-click (WordPress only)
● Add alt text, caption and tooltip information
Live Preview: The only blog editor that smartly recognizes your theme.
● Live preview always shows exactly how your post will look before publishing
● Works even when you are in "Offline Mode"
● What you see is what you post. Stop the rework.
Send to Blogo share extension: An incredibly easy way of adding content to your post.
● Send videos, images, links, pages and quotes from any app with one click
● Works with Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Imgur, Getty Images, SoundCloud, Vine and more!
● Simply select Send to Blogo from your iOS share extension list
Keep your blog content organized.
● Schedule posts
● Categories and tags management panel
● Complete post list with integrated search and filters
● Tap and hold a post for contextual menu
iPad Pro Enhanced. A huge boost to your productivity.
● A beautifully detailed interface, designed and polished for iPad Pro.
● Split View allows you to use Blogo in multi-tasking with any other app, side by side.
● Smart Keyboard will put useful QuickType features and shortcuts at your fingertips.
● Customizable preferences to fit your blogging workflow
● Integrated with Notification Center
And so much more. Blogo is simplicity with power.
• Add as many blogs as you want
• Smart Sync your drafts with Evernote
• Moderate and Reply blog comments
• Custom fields management
• Social Mirrors
• Prices: $9.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
### WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT & FEEDBACK ###
We are recognized for our support and dedication to our customers' success. Please get in touch personally with us on Twitter or visit the blog for the latest news:
Blogo supports WordPress.com, self-hosted WordPress 3.4+, Medium and Blogger
As we’re on an extermination mission, this update has been bug-oriented, and we’re pleased to announce our progress:
Fixed: annoying keyboard that wouldn’t go away when you tried to edit an image’s features has been put in its place.
Fixed: you can now “schedule” your post to an older date. Pretty confusing to backdate posts in a section called “schedule” so we’ll try to change that asap.
Fixed: no more crazy crashes when you try to subscribe to Pro or go anywhere near your profile - in iPad Pro.
Fixed: “save” and “update” buttons looking nice and neat again on iOS 9 (previously looked chopped)
Found: missing “save” button on iOS 11. Bounty goes to our brave devs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has so, so much potential......
It’s one of the best iOS app for Google Blogger or Blogspot. But unfortunately, the dev seems to have abandon this app for 9 months. Go to their website and click on Help. The url is broken. Go to the Blog link in their website and it’s a empty Wordpress site. Have they abandoned this app? Have they gone bankrupt? What’s happening... and because they abandoned the app, there are many inconsistencies and crashes and bad UI experience it’s still better than what’s out there in the App Store, and be careful of some of the app that seemed to be scamming you for money... so if you need one for Blogspot, Blogo is the best out there now and it’s free. It’s not totally a pleasant experience but it still works so I guess something better than nothing. If only Google got their act together.
Developer Response ,
We thank you for your compliments, and apologize deeply for our faults. Even though it may seem this way, we have not abandoned ship. We've been having a tough time, but we're powering through it. What has happened is that we had some recent issues with our servers that got everything we had taken down. We had to work on getting our website, Help Center, and blog all back up. Our website's back, but our blog's still under (re)construction, and we haven't been able to get our Help Center back yet, but we're working on it. Because of these issues and some personal ones, our few devs got very overworked and they haven't been able to send any updates recently. We're trying to get everything back on track as soon as possible, and we hope to turn this all around!
PS: we've got a beta up on our TestFlight with a lot of fixes, so if you'd like to be a part of our TestFlight and get the chance to already test it, just send us your email through our Facebook or Twitter pages (both @getblogo)
Has support stopped for this?
When I go to the website, I cannot access their blog or help area. No matter what I do, I cannot connect my Blogger blog to this app anymore, due to authentication rules from Google. There seems to be no way around this. Cannot even use this app now since I cannot connect no matter what I do. I even tried adding it into allowed apps, but still nothing. Hope I can get some sort of support, because I really do like this app a lot.
Just read the detailed response from developer. Appears they are working to fix things. I’ll update review once things are working again.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry about that! Sorry for the late reply too, hope we can still be of help. We've actually already found a fix for the issue and it'll be in our next update! In the meantime, there's a workaround if you have a Mac! If you'd like to try it, please send us a message through Facebook or Twitter (both @getblogo) and we'll guide you through it 😄
When it works...
It works nicely...but not always reliable. Thought we were up and running after the huge IOS update issues. However, the current problem which just started for me is inability to Save or Publish my blog post. Getting a “Failure to upload” and “Internal Error” message - Please try again later. I can successfully publish a test post which contains only text - but forget it if images are included...no go.
Honestly, I would be more than willing to pay for this app if it would help to improve the issues and offer a few more basic options. In the meantime, I sit and wait...and wait...and wait...unable to post to my blog.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're deeply sorry for the wait but we're happy to hear it's working fine now. We'll be sending a hotfix in the next few days to correct a few other issues that slipped through.
If you have any issues to report, please contact us through helpcenter.getblogo.com
- Blogo Inc.
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Blogo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Blogo Pro - 1 Month $2.99
- Blogo Pro $2.99
- Blogo Pro - 1 Year $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.