BlogTouch for Blogger
By Denk Alexandru
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The #1 Blogger editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot desktop editor.
It’s equipped with everything you need to manage your blogs: write, publish, update or share posts and moderate comments.
Everything at a very affordable and fair price.
Be more productive and efficient with this powerful and straightforward tool - because at the end of the day, we all have something to share.
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Publish, update and remove posts from Blogger/Blogspot
• Check and reply to comments
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Live preview before publishing
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely remove your posts by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Sort your posts by title, created/updated dates or comments count
• Share via Twitter, Facebook, E-mail and many other networks
• Now you can work outside clunky web interfaces and avoid browser problems
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from the Web or from your Mac
• Control picture size live by click and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or any other platform
• Add tables, lists, links or horizontal lines
• View and edit HTML code
• All objects (including images, links, tables, videos) can be controlled easily (add, edit properties, delete)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Small bug fixes
If “0” Stars possible I would have chosen that.
The free version has the most limited of options, where you can only make a draft where you have to update blogger online later. If that’s the case I would just go to blogger online. Then they shake you down for an upgrade to the pro version, I recommend blogo where you have full editing features on one account and if you want unlimited accounts you can upgrade to the pro version, much better choice. Deleted as soon as I saw its limitations.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denk Alexandru
- © Denk Alexandru
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- BlogTouch Pro$14.99