The #1 Blogger editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot desktop editor.
It’s equipped with everything you need to manage your blogs: write, publish, update or share posts and moderate comments.
Everything at a very affordable and fair price.
Be more productive and efficient with this powerful and straightforward tool - because at the end of the day, we all have something to share.
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Publish, update and remove posts from Blogger/Blogspot
• Check and reply to comments
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Live preview before publishing
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely remove your posts by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Sort your posts by title, created/updated dates or comments count
• Share via Twitter, Facebook, E-mail and many other networks
• Now you can work outside clunky web interfaces and avoid browser problems
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from the Web or from your Mac
• Control picture size live by click and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or any other platform
• Add tables, lists, links or horizontal lines
• View and edit HTML code
• All objects (including images, links, tables, videos) can be controlled easily (add, edit properties, delete)
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Authentification bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If “0” Stars possible I would have chosen that.
The free version has the most limited of options, where you can only make a draft where you have to update blogger online later. If that’s the case I would just go to blogger online. Then they shake you down for an upgrade to the pro version, I recommend blogo where you have full editing features on one account and if you want unlimited accounts you can upgrade to the pro version, much better choice. Deleted as soon as I saw its limitations.
This app can support an unlimited number of accounts and blogs, even on the free version! Also, you can publish draft posts with the same free version. The Pro version is very cheap compared to any other app and also it's a lifetime license, not a subscription compared to your indicated app. For sure a much better deal.
Really Easy to use Blogger Tool
I have been experimenting with many different way to work on blogs offline and then import them into Blogger. I finally have a tool that simplifies all of it into one app. The editing and formatting is clean and easy to use. What I would like to see is a keyboard shortcut for some of the formattings like the various headings but that is small stuff.
What I really appreciated was that I took some documentation I created in iA Writer and pasted it right into this app. The formatting was kept very much in tact. That means that I can push a lot of docs I have written in other tools to blogger using BlogTouch as my gateway. With my blogs now centrally managed, I can improve/edit/manage comments, … without ever touching the blogger site.
This is very mature for such a young application so I can only imagine what is coming next. This is a reasonabily priced app that truely does a good job at allowing me to treat my blogs no different then iCloud documents. This is a nice thing to have and will beneifit me immediately
If you publish to blogger/blogspot and are looking for a clean and easy to use tool for managing your blog, look no furthar.
I’m still trying to figure out the the creation and editing scheme of this app. So far, it remains stable. The document creation frame is REALLY complete. Waiting for more features and fun as the updates keep pouring in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.