The #1 Blogger editor for your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot mobile editor.
It's designed to ease your work so you can manage an unlimited number of blogs by publishing, editing and removing posts, pages and comments.
You like to share your story with everyone. But you don't live your life in front of a computer, so every time inspiration comes this application will help you share your ideas. When you are on the go or sitting on a cosy couch don't forget to take your gadget and start typing.
• Work remotely, directly from your phone
• Publish, update and remove posts and pages
• Check and reply to comments
• Use the advanced rich text editor for better blogging
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Edit pictures directly in the post
• Everything is accessible, it doesn't matter if your article was already added with Blogger or if you just added it with BlogTouch
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Manage published, draft and offline posts and pages
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely delete your articles by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Write with your voice using the device audio keyboard feature
• Filter and sort by title, date created, date modified and comments count
• Easily preview your articles
• Set application password
• Share posts with any app or service
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from camera, gallery or web URLs
• Control pictures size live by touch and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or Vimeo
• Add tables, lists or links
• View and edit HTML content
• Suggest Tags/Labels: the application will suggest relevant labels based on your content so it will be easier for you to define and publish your article
• Comments Sentiment Analysis: Each comment will receive a sentiment score (positive, neutral or negative) so you can clearly see the readers feelings about your post
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Fixed some login issues introduced in the previous update
• Photo uploading will continue to work as expected
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, outstanding blogging app!
This is a remarkably good blogging app for Google's blogging platform. In the past I've used both Google's own app and also, while I was blogging at Wordpress, I used the Wordpress app for iPad. Neither of those is as good as BlogTouch. The user interface is easy to understand and easy to use. But what is surprising is how powerful it is. With other apps I was always aware of being a bit handicapped on the iPad and so I did most of my blogging on my computer. But BlogTouch seems to be able to do everything I want to do: easy adding links, inserting a picture, editing text, etc. If I had to complain about something I might say that the app isn't the prettiest one I use, but it's not ugly and this is a minor quibble not worth taking points off for. All in all an excellent and very useful app. Well worth the few bucks it costs!
OK but buggy !
I have been using this app for a month blogging our 30 day vacation.
I will start right out of the gate with a con. I have had to reinstall this application dozens of times, and lost changes which was more frustrating then the reinstall. I have been blogging text and pictures, and I found after a few iterations of pulling in pictures it crashes. You can no longer pull in more than one picture after it crashes. I tried to reboot the iPhone hoping it may clear. No luck. It almost seems to revert back to a prior release ( I see more then one picture was added in June ). The next problem that I have is the speed. It can be terribly frustrating, by if you keep to text not so much.
If you are keeping your blogging to just text. It works just fine and is one of the only apps for the iPhone, so that is a big pro for me. I do like the off line ability, but I found if you create a larger blog post and have pictures. It may or may not post to published.
I would like to see:
A). more emphasis on correcting the bugs with photo import.
B). allowing you to zoom a picture you select by holding down the picture so you can see it in full.
C). speed ! Work on caching with slower wifi situations.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and I will investigate more the problems you pointed out. You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to give me more details about your issues or to let me explain better some functionalities.
Great app for blogspot bloggers
Thank you to the developers for creating this app. I was very disappointed that the blogger app was no longer usable on my iPhone. After searching several other apps to interface with the blogger blogspot, this app is well worth the $2.99. This app allows me to access all of my blogs edit my blogs and even add to my blogs. It even has voice command. When I first tried to use the blog I have to admit I didn't quite understand how to access the blogs so I emailed customer service and received a prompt reply. All I needed was some simple instructions and away I went. I don't understand why the blogger app is no longer available but I sure am happy that this app is. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.