BlogTouch Pro (for Blogspot Blogger)
By Denk Alexandru
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The #1 Blogger editor for your iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac!
BlogTouch is the most powerful Blogger/Blogspot mobile editor.
It's designed to ease your work so you can manage an unlimited number of blogs by publishing, editing and removing posts, pages and comments.
You like to share your story with everyone. But you don't live your life in front of a computer, so every time inspiration comes this application will help you share your ideas. When you are on the go or sitting on a cosy couch don't forget to take your gadget and start typing.
• Work remotely, directly from your phone
• Publish, update and remove posts and pages
• Check and reply to comments
• Use the advanced rich text editor for better blogging
• Work offline and publish articles only when you are ready. With automatic backup and synced copies you will never loose your ideas
• Switch between multiple accounts and blogs
• Edit pictures directly in the post
• Everything is accessible, it doesn't matter if your article was already added with Blogger or if you just added it with BlogTouch
• Pay once, use it for a lifetime
• Manage published, draft and offline posts and pages
• Create scheduled posts for later publishing
• Safely delete your articles by sending them to the recycle bin (offline storage)
• Write with your voice using the device audio keyboard feature
• Filter and sort by title, date created, date modified and comments count
• Easily preview your articles
• Set application password
• Share posts with any app or service
RICH TEXT EDITOR
• Format text (bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, super/sub script), change fonts, text color and style or alignment
• Add pictures from camera, gallery or web URLs
• Control pictures size live by touch and drag
• Embed video from Youtube or Vimeo
• Add tables, lists or links
• View and edit HTML content
• Suggest Tags/Labels: the application will suggest relevant labels based on your content so it will be easier for you to define and publish your article
• Comments Sentiment Analysis: Each comment will receive a sentiment score (positive, neutral or negative) so you can clearly see the readers feelings about your post
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
What's New in Version 4.9.5
• Published pictures will have a better quality
• Multiple added pictures will have a new line space between them
• Fixed a placement bug when multiple pictures were added
• Now you can publish posts without title or content
• Other improvements and bug fixes
OK but buggy !
I have been using this app for a month blogging our 30 day vacation.
I will start right out of the gate with a con. I have had to reinstall this application dozens of times, and lost changes which was more frustrating then the reinstall. I have been blogging text and pictures, and I found after a few iterations of pulling in pictures it crashes. You can no longer pull in more than one picture after it crashes. I tried to reboot the iPhone hoping it may clear. No luck. It almost seems to revert back to a prior release ( I see more then one picture was added in June ). The next problem that I have is the speed. It can be terribly frustrating, by if you keep to text not so much.
If you are keeping your blogging to just text. It works just fine and is one of the only apps for the iPhone, so that is a big pro for me. I do like the off line ability, but I found if you create a larger blog post and have pictures. It may or may not post to published.
I would like to see:
A). more emphasis on correcting the bugs with photo import.
B). allowing you to zoom a picture you select by holding down the picture so you can see it in full.
C). speed ! Work on caching with slower wifi situations.
This app is very frustrating. It only saves my drafts about 10% of the time. I’ll write a draft and hit save. It will appear to have saved because the draft records an updated time stamp. I’ll leave the app - I won’t shut it down, I’ll just go to another app - and when I return, my draft will have a previous time stamp and my updates have disappeared. I constantly have to start back from square one!
I absolutely love using this. It is SO convenient and easy to use it is a no-brainer. It's absolutely ridiculous trying to use blogspot on your phone without this app. Love it love it love!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 27, 2017
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Denk Alexandru
- © Denk Alexandru
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.