Bloks is a fast-paced and obsessive Match-4 puzzle game. Learning the ropes couldn't be more simple: swap Bloks to make rows and columns of 4 blocks of the same color. Boost your score by making awesome rewarding combos then share your scores and compete with your friends via Gamecenter and Facebook.
- Fun, challenging and unique gameplay
- 3 Boosters
- 4 Game Modes (Move, Time, Arcade and Practice)
- Global, Gamecenter and Facebook leaderboards
- Minimalist graphics style and design
- 12 Language translations
Move Mode - Start the game with either 20 or 40 moves, swap blocks to create combos and earn moves back. Play ends when all moves have been used.
Time Mode - Match as many rows and columns in a specific time limit (60,90 or 120 seconds)
Arcade Mode - Match rows and columns to earn more time and play as long as you can (40 or 15 second starting time)
Practice Mode – Practice and hone your skills at your own pace.
- Star - Removes one color from the board for a set of moves or a period of time
- Extra - Gives you more moves or time
- Reload - Matches the entire board one color and then reloads it
"This is unbelievably addicting!!" - Frostbiter123
"Lots of fun! Keeps me busy for hours." - TalsNick
"It gives a return to the classic puzzle." - Fede
Thanks for playing Bloks
Ratings and Reviews
Good game few fixes
Great game just needs to set your options
Great game. A flaw I noticed is that it doesn't always slide the bloks accurately. It like to see some additions to the game like levels in arcade that you have to complete with a certain amount of points. Other than that it's good fun. It reminds me of candy crush 😊
Can't control settings and it has constant ads
I don't recall ever getting an app before that actuallyl made me angry. Every time I open it, the credits take 30 seconds to display, then it takes me into "timed play" mode and there is no way to change it. Every time a game is over it goes to an ad for another game. How about developing apps for users, not for money grubbing? I've deleted it from iPad and iPhone.
- Simon Natt
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Simon Natt 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Bloks Pro $2.99
- Boosters – Pack #3 $2.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.