Download the official Blokus App, and play the strategy game your whole family can enjoy!
Plan ahead, move corner to corner, protect your territory, and strategically block your opponents!
The popular family board game is available as an app! Start with 21 pieces and try to play as many of them as possible by connecting corners. Just be careful, because other players will try to block you as they place their own pieces. Set your strategy and stake your claim before they do! The player with the fewest squares on remaining pieces is the winner!
● Play with your friends and family on one device with Pass and Play mode!
● Use power-ups to destroy blocks, freeze your opponent, search for traps, morph your pieces, and get out of tough situations!
● Log in every day to collect a Mystery Box reward!
● Complete dozens of in-game achievements to earn even more rewards!
● Amazing strategic gameplay, and fun visual effects!
● Game Center & Facebook integration allows you to lock in your progress!
● Challenge yourself with 3 different skill levels!
● In-game hints help you out when you're stuck!
● Upgrade to the full version to remove video ads!
Blokus mobile brings the classic family strategy game right to your device!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
● Bug fixes
● Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not good, no multiplayer
You can log in to Facebook which leads one to think you’d be able to play against your friends... but there’s no way to play them. The two game modes are solo (against the computer) and pass-and-play with other human players on the same device. So dumb. What makes games like Words With Friends so great is that you play your actual friends and can take a turn and go do something else while you’re waiting for the next player to make a move. This app would be great if 3 or 4 of your friends could play like that but you can’t. The Scrabble app allows this too. Why not this app!?
Also at least two of the suggested other games you can click on (you know the ones they promote that aren’t this app) are not even available in the App Store anymore. Seems like it hasn’t been updated or cared for for awhile.
This app could be so much better if they wanted it to be. Regretting I paid for it.
It's a good time filler while waiting. Don't know if it still has quirks or if the developers are schemers, but it won't let players claim their free special abilities.....when the player hits the claim button, the game states that the internet connection was lost. C'mon.....if I PAID for the full version, just let go of the free abilities. I'm not going to pay out more money for perks that are not even options in the live board game. I'm playing it now, and I'll hang with it until the next cool thing comes along, then I'll forget about it. Or....you can fix it, make the game more generous and fun, allow players to claim the perks they have earned, and win the obsessed players that you see playing Candy Crush.
I like the board game a lot so I thought this game would be fun. I really enjoy it but wish there were some changes. I don’t like that you can’t pick your corner. If you change players it just moves the player to the bottom left corner. I don’t like that at times it forces you to go to your box of hints/ frozen player/ etc... in box. That should be my choice not forced by the computer. And I don’t like that every time you play it starts with a tutorial. I want to be able to turn that off. Paying for the app was worth it. The commercials were too much.
- Magmic Inc.
- 108.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Magmic Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Bloks on Sale $0.99
- Handful of Hints $2.99
- Bunch of Hints $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.