Blood & Glory
By Glu Games Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
THE HIT iOS GAME COMES TO THE MAC APP STORE!
THERE WILL BE BLOOD…
Some have come to witness strength, others to witness courage, but all have come for BLOOD & GLORY
Battle in the arena and entertain BLOOD-thirsty crowds in a fight to the death. Here, GLORY is the only option…
BLOODIEST HD VISUALS
See and feel the raw violence of the fighters and the intense combat arena
SWIPE & SLASH GORE
Take to the Arena in the bloodiest, goriest swipe and slash fighting game on app store
LETHAL WEAPONS & ARMOR
Equip an arsenal of lethal weapons and armor tailored to suit all fight styles, including blades & shields, and destructive dual weapons
SPECIAL ATTACKS & COMBOS
Complete special attacks and combos for the ultimate blood-soaked victory!
Be a real champion and earn Invictus medals by winning tournaments flawlessly. Don’t lose and never surrender!
***Blood & Glory is free to play. Players can purchase additional Rubies and Coins (the in-game currencies) for real money. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content***
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Added mouse/touchpad sensitivity setting!
Very, very boring
Well, I'll start of with the good.
- The graphics are good.
Now on to the bad.
- Voice "acting" is terrible. Trying to recreate small Latin phrases is fine, but don't try doing it with thick American accents.
- The game play is very one dimensional. There is very little beside telegraphing movements and swinging your sword.
- The is little motivation to keep playing. This is achieved multiple ways:
• If you reach an opponent who is difficult to defeat you probablyr need to farm previously defeated enemies for better gear.
• You gain a very small fraction of the "regular" reward for defeating already defeated enemies making farming VERY boring.
• Some enemy movements are very hard to read and they are usually the moves that will 1 or 2 shot you.
• The camera constantly switches angles, making it hard to rely on what you think you already know. Moves look different from every view.
If you're 12, you may enjoy this game for about an hour. Then again, if you're 12, you aren't supposed to be playing this game for another 5 years.
If you're over 17, don't waste your time.
could use some fixes
this is a really good and entertaining game for mac and iPhone, especially for free, but there are a couple things that need to be changed, one of those things is that every other time you attack someone it stops the game and says skip now, that is annoying because the enemy regains consciousness and is no longer vulnerable, another thing is the enemies do so much damage and you do so little in the later rounds, its almost as if the game is asking you for 5 dollars, the lowest price, to buy 100 gems for health potions. One last major change is the price of equipment is really extreme considering that you only get like 5000 gold every tournament. Other than these problems, the gameplay is smooth on my 13 inch mac book air 2012 and the game, like infinity blade, is easily repayable.
I have this game on my iPhone and downloaded it onto my mac as soon as I could. Its a fun game to play, however, compared to the iPhone version, this one is easier. I have 6 "invictus" tournaments completed within a hour, while on the iphone to get this many it took several hrs. So sometimes it gets boring always winning with no challenge like with the iPhone. Also, on my macbook pro track pad when I try to Parry the swing from the enemy, it parries, and then it swings again (light graze) which sometimes leaves me open to attack. I only touch the trackpad the once to parry the person, and it swings twice even after its parried the enemy. Maybe a glitch? or maybe too sensitive?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 06, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 141 MB
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2011 - 2012 Glu Mobile
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.2 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- increase the current XP and currency Rewards$0.99
- 100 Rubies Pack$4.99
- +5 Skill Points and become even stronger$1.99
- 260 Rubies Pack$9.99
- 5,000 Coins Pack$4.99
- 13,000 Coins Pack$9.99
- 640 Rubies Pack$19.99
- 32,000 Coins Pack$19.99
- 2,000 Rubies Pack$49.99
- 5,200 Rubies Pack$99.99