iDiabetes™ App (Blood Glucose Tracker) is an iPhone/iPod/iPad App for Diabetes Management to keep track of your blood sugar levels. It helps you monitor and keep track of your insulin and oral medications - useful if you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or even prediabetes. Advanced features include medication reminder, interactive charts and more. Your historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your iPhone/iPad all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your iPhone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Watch the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ufqh5_s_Y
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
* Cholesterol Tracker (iCholesterol)
The ultimate app to help you maintain a healthy cholesterol and monitor progress of your cardiovascular health.
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* iExercise Journal
Track you daily Exercise/Physical activities. It is available at:
* Nutrition Facts
Search and display nutrition information for popular foods (including fast-foods).
Minor bug fixes related to iOS updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I read the reviews and then purchased this app to follow and track my numbers more closely. I would like to be able to have the notes section transfer when sent in an E-mail because this is where I am putting in the information about what dose of meds taken and sometime what I had eat to give me those numbers. I eould also like to have more options on when like before breakfast, lunch, dinner, or if you click other let us type in what "other" is. These are only minor modification other that i am very pleased with this app and would recommend it.
Blood Glucose Tracker
My wife is diabetic, and I thought this would be useful to use. Major improvements to make. It doesn't allow you to register any measurements above 398, and sometimes my wifes glucose reading is in the 400's. Also, entering the date and the time is aggravating, as you have to scroll a dial. It would be nice to just pick a date off a calendar. The graph needs MAJOR improvement, as the 'up' and 'down' lines are pretty much unreadable. It does have a use though. But It will be limited to weekend trips or vacations, so we don't have to write it down on the log sheet that we use - which we will continue to use.
Good but needs work
Nice tracking but needs:
- ability to move reading around if in incorrect order.
- entry screens where you dial in the amounts, etc are cut off making it difficult dial in the correct amount.
- the "My Log" needs more entry like current date for the weigh entry, your name, place for doctor name, contact information, A1C is not tracked daily and would be nice if the most recent appeared on the my log screen.
- personally I don't the sherbet colors scheme in the graph because it does add anything to visualizing the graphic. Option to display as circle, diamond or square for easy visualization.
- fasting isn't always limited to before breakfast. It could be fasting before a procedure, illness, whatever. Please add general fasting label with the option to add the reason.
- for any entry with took medication, add option box to add notes field type the name and/ dose of the medication.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Medication Reminder $2.99
- Nutrition Reference Subscription for One Year $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.