Blood Pressure — BP Tracker for Hypertension Management
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If your regular blood pressure monitor does not have any graphing capabilities, Blood Pressure app makes a perfect companion. It helps collect, track and analyze your measurements by composing them into a beautiful, color-coded chart.
• Store measurements of multiple persons
• Add notes
• Scroll through full history
• Instantly see stats for inspected time range
• Use tags (mark diet changes, exercising regimes, stress levels, used medications, etc.)
• Filter measurements based on their tags or the time of the day at which they were taken
• Export and email records as spreadsheet (CSV) files
There is a Lite version available if you would like to try the app before you buy it.
Your feedback is very important to us. Visit Codulis.com or email your thoughts directly from inside the app. Thank You!
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• Slight layout adjustments and fixed shadow effects in monitor’s display
tracking blood pressure isn't complex or glamorous, but Codulis manages it with an easy-to-use, useful, and elegant app. my doc appreciates being able to see how i've been doing at a glance, instead of a list of numbers scrawled on the back of a chinese take-out receipt.
Blood Pressure tracker.
Worked great until i had my phone reset and everything came back, all my apps all my data, music, notes, messages except this app.
I was ferirous for spending money on this app! Not only do I not recomend but warn you to STAY AWAY even the Lite version that I first tried.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 03, 2016
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mindaugas Rudokas
- © 2009-2016 Mindaugas Rudokas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.