If your regular blood pressure monitor does not have any graphing capabilities, Blood Pressure app makes a perfect companion. It helps collect, track and analyze your measurements by composing them into a beautiful, color-coded chart.
• Store measurements of multiple persons
• Add notes
• Scroll through full history
• Instantly see stats for inspected time range
• Use tags (mark diet changes, exercising regimes, stress levels, used medications, etc.)
• Filter measurements based on their tags or the time of the day at which they were taken
• Export and email records as spreadsheet (CSV) files
Lite version limits the amount of data you can store to 10 records per person. This data will transfer seamlessly to the Full version after you decide to buy it.
Your feedback is very important to us. Visit Codulis.com or email your thoughts directly from inside the app. Thank You!
• Slight layout adjustments and fixed shadow effects in monitor’s display
Ratings and Reviews
This is not worth the time
App only lets you archive less then 10 tests. Then it pushes for you to buy their other app. Don't waste your time
Just a trial app
Good features, overall, but only takes 10 entries. That's what makes it the "Lite" version. Didn't have a chance to figure out all the features. I wish the 10 entry limit was prominently displayed -- I could have made a more informed decision about this app.
Great App for the high Pressure I need A App as good for my high blood Sugar?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.