Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite
By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.2
1. iOS 9 compatibility support.
2. More flexible unit selection for weight, height and glucose separately.
3. Stability enhancements throughout the app.
4. Better data sync.
The Best App for Tracking Your BP!
Because of a rare condition I have to track my blood pressure so that the doctor can monitor and treat me accordingly. I record in 3 different Apps daily. This App is the one my doctor prefers. I don't have to tell her how I feel - she can visually see what is going on by reviewing the data. Each time I go in for an appointment and show her the data, she raves about the thoroughness of the App and the fact that it keeps the information that is important in making appropriate healthcare decisions. At the end of every visit she encourages me to "keep using the app."
The Perfect Solution...
The BP Monitor app is the perfect solution for those who need to monitor and report vital statistics, meds etc. to their physicians.
I recently underwent open heart surgery (quadruple coronary artery bypass graft), and upon release from the hospital, my cardiologist wanted me to keep meticulous records of all activity, all meds taken, BP readings, temperature, weight, blood glucose levels. This would enable her to gauge my recovery progress, and adjust my medications (most importantly BP meds) as needed. This one app easily accommodates all of those needs in a simple, easy to learn format. EXCELLENT product!
A truly useful utility!
Does everything it says it does.
One feature it lacks is a compatible facility for a non-mobile device, like a desk-top computer.
There’s a work-around: you can download the data from a mobile device and copy it into a desk-top spreadsheet, but it would be nice to have a seamless connection across all platforms, especially one where you could enter new data on the PC version and have it show up on the mobile devices automatically. Minor complaint.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 21, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation)$2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99