Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite
By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Dual units support, US and metric
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
fixed data sync error;
minor UI enhancement
BP Monitor HD Email/Export Issue
I have had the BP Monitor HD for at least 3 years now. Since this app is no longer available to download, I can't review it under the original app profile. However, based on the other reviews I have read from BP Monitor Pro & BP Monitor Lite , it appears to be a systemic issue accross all related apps. When I click on the history radio button, then click the email/export radio button, I get a blank black screen. It just does not work. I used to email my Doctor this information, which is very convenient. I also use the note section to further explain when the BP was taken (ie: after a run, etc.) There appears to be no way to contact customer support for help on this issue, as there has been no response from other complaints. If it was not for this issue, I would rate it 5 stars. Since there is no support, I am going to give it 3 stars. My workaround is to take a picture with my cell phone of the history in the ipad, and then email it to my Doctor. Is there anybody still working at Taconic System???
It is a great app except for a few recent issues.
Better Than The Rest
I've tried several blood pressure monitor apps and this one is my favorite: Better charts, more inputs, customizable inputs, and more. Docked 1 star for no iCloud syncing.
One of the things this app does that ALL the other apps I've trief do not is that DATA IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY INPUT, WHICH IS GREAT!! The other apps, for example, automatically populate your weight! So, you must make sure your weight is correct EVERY TIME you input your BP readings to ensure your weight correctly correlates with your BP...plus, you won't know which weight inputs were input by you or the app!! With this app, you don't HAVE to put in all the data, such as your weight. Data doesn't automatically populate, so erroneous data won't accidentally be entered. For this reason alone, this app excels. However, as mentioned above, it excels in most, if not all, other areas...with the sole exception of no iCloud syncing.
Add iCloud syncing and this gets 5 stars.
I have been using this app for a month and find it far superior to the one I used previously - which died after OS 5 came along. This one is easy to enter info into and contains more data than the other one, which I used for years. Kudos to the developer of this excellent app which allows tracking of more data, plus better presentation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 11, 2014
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Inputs, Correlation)$4.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99