Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Update for data synchronization across devices (required).
2. Improve chart export.
3. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding App for 2 Reasons
This app was a terrific choice for us when one of my husband’s doctors requested we monitor his BP twice a day. It’s lovely to track and print out the charts for each of his specialists and they not only appreciate it, they admire the report’s features.
I was doubly excited to see that it had the option to add a user and also included a diabetic glucose monitoring feature. I am diabetic and test/insulin up to 7 times a day. While that section is not as user friendly as it could be, it still works for my needs.
The only thing I would suggest for a future update and the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that diabetic portion of the app needs to have the insulin medication name and units of insulin separated from each other. Most diabetics insulin units intake will vary with each blood glucose reading so with your system now, one must edit that medication unit every time it’s entered. It’s easily doable but rather annoying nonetheless.
Great app and super reports
Since having a stroke and PE blood clots I have been tracking my blood pressure at my doctors request. I had been using a different app to track my blood pressure but was not satisfied with it so checked around and found BP Monitor. Like the program it’s easy to use and has some fantastic reports that I can show my cardiologist. I also like the note to function in addition to the medication function on the app the only thing I wish he did have was a box that would record irregular heartbeats. Right now I’m using the notes section to record that but wish it was integrated into the app and showed the data in the reports when it prints. Maybe this is something that could be worked into the application and released in the next update.
A Great App for HBP Patients!
This app has been a vital part of my health care treatment over the last couple of years. I don't use all of the bells and whistles available, but this app has been extremely useful and is very easy to use to chart my blood pressure and pulse over time. My doc can look at the chart at a glance during appointments to get the big picture, and I can export to give her details during med adjustments or when I see a problem pattern developing between appointments; my doc has relied on the data I have supplied using this app on multiple occasions to treat me. It's also helpful to be able to differentiate between am and pm readings since mine sometimes spikes later in the day. I recommended this to my mom, who is similarly pleased with the app.
- Taconic System LLC
- 56 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Taconic System LLC
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) $2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support $1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.