Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite
By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
1. High screen resolution support.
2. iOS 10 compatibility support.
3. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Terrific, easy to use app!
I have been using this for several years now and have found it to be extremely useful. Mind you, it is mostly for my benefit as virtually all the doctors I have been to and shown this give it a cursory glance and shrug it off. About what is to be expected from socialized/Veteran's Administration health care. My commentary aside, it is great for tracking BP, weight, meds, etc.. I highly recommend this if you want to pay attention to how your lifestyle affects you.
BP+ Monitor Pro is a Great App.
I use BP+ Monitor Pro daily to record BP, Glucose, Weight, and several other data elements. BP+ Monitor Pro is extremely easy to use to record, store and export data. My main input device is an IPad. Data collected is automatically synchronized with my IPhone . When I have a medical appointment I have at least three ways to provide my doctors of my history, IPad, IPhone or email. Graphs really get my doctors' attention while data lets them drill down to specifics.
Just what the Doctor ordered.
I am a 61 year old runner whose blood pressure is good when I'm training well and can get to pre- hypertension levels when not. I take this tracker with me to check- ups and my doctor can see a broader picture than one measurement in his office. Very good tool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation)$2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99