Blood Pressure Monitor
By Taconic System LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
1. Better iPhone X support.
2. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Keeps me on my toes
I have used a BP app for a few years now, the last app wouldn’t work with the latest iOS, so I searched around and settled on the features that I saw in this one. It helps me to remember that eating right and exercise are my key to acceptable BP numbers. When I go to my doctor, I just pull up the app and show him my charts and he’s happy with that. I have a tendency to have “white coat syndrome”, where my BP is a bit elevated in the doctors office.
Easy to use, just remember to save
I appreciate having an easy way to track blood pressure. This app works well. The chart, stats, and history options are nice. My biggest problem with this app is that I’m constantly forgetting to hit the save button so I often lose data. Auto save would be nice.
Easy to use
This app is easy to set up and easy to use. The charts give you a quick picture of your readings. You can easily export your data into an Excel file.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation)$2.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99