Bloodhound Lead Management & Events
By Bloodhound, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fast, easy lead management at your next event or trade show. Scan QR badges, barcodes, and business cards; qualify them right from the app; manage follow-up from your phone and computer; and export to any CRM. Let Bloodhound retrieve the contact info, so you can focus on the follow-up.
- Send media and sales materials from phone.
- Save leads to a company dashboard.
- Take notes on leads -- manually or using voice dictation.
- Tag leads with an event, location, or team tag.
The essentials are free, and sales teams can purchase advanced options.
In the past, trade show exhibitors tracked leads with clunky, expensive badge scanners or spent hours recopying contact information from business cards. Organizers paid thousands of dollars to print session schedules for attendees, who juggled stacks of papers at hectic conventions. Bloodhound has updated the events industry to eliminate the hassle, increasing everyone’s event ROI.
"Bloodhound's ambitious vision to fundamentally change how buyers meet sellers even convinced Peter Thiel's FF Angel to lead the Series A." -- Josh Constine, TechCrunch.com.
Exhibitors at over 2500 events in 75 countries have chosen Bloodhound. Past events include Intel ISEF, LeadsCon, and WPP Open 2013.
What's New in Version 5.10
We've been hard at work to bring you some exciting new features to improve your lead management process.
- Auto Follow-up with Leads: Scan a lead and automatically send your custom pre-set email, with optional vCard.
- Attach sales media to follow-up emails sent from your phone.
- Tag by Location instead of Event.
- UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 5.10
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Bloodhound, Inc.
- © 2009-2013 Bloodhound, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.