BloodPressure+Pulse Grapher (IPad-Version)
By michael heinz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An invaluable Medical App for anyone who wants to maintain a comprehensive record of their blood pressure and pulse readings. Take care of your health and buy it today! Up-to-date values you can retrieve months later. This unique Medical App allows you to see a chart of your pulse and blood pressure readings on any day in any month, as well as generating a chart from a filtered list, that can help you to detect any irregularities quickly.
- record and store your blood pressure and pulse readings several times a day - add your own personalized notes
- edit and delete entries
–easy user interface
- allows you to enter data from previous dates;
- lets you search using specific criteria (e.g. weight, date etc);
- keep detailed records using specific criteria to generate daily and monthly graphs like those commonly used in the medical field: in addition to graphically displaying a selected day’s values, a monthly view is also available: as well as viewing a chart of your minimum, maximum and average blood pressure and pulse values for a selected month
- has an export function that can handle csv or pdf-data
- lets you choose your own export times
- comes with backup /restore your data ->online backup
If you don't have buttons in Report for Change Day/Month:
Switch off the rotation lock (Version 4.21, double-click on the Home-key, then scroll left using the left button, or device side) and hold the iPad in Portrait-Mode (vertical). Check that the lock is really off by moving it backwards and forward a few times, then view should change. All the buttons in the report that you need for changing the day/month should now appear. When you zoom in on the image in Landscape-Mode, they should disappear again.
What's New in Version 1.2
-fix issue, when crash in Backup/Restore
-fit for iOs 7
Easy to Use, very helpful
I have used this app to keep track of my BP as I am quite labile. That is I get anxious in the Drs.office and by keep track at home I get a better picture of my usual BP. To he app as a very simple entry tool and provides a graphical record but also allows for a download of the data.
If you need to keep a record of you BP this is an excellent way to do it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: michael heinz
- © 2013 Lifegrit
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.