Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OVER 300,000 DOWNLOADS & 5 STAR REVIEWS!
Lifehack says "Unlike any productivity-type application I’ve seen, Mindbloom basically makes achieving what might be usually considered an ordinary thing quite an extraordinary digital experience. Parks Associates, an industry research firm, is studying a growing demand for health entertainment and [their] lead analyst ... believes Mindbloom can be just as entertaining as it is beneficial."
Wake up to life with Bloom*.
Bloom* inspires you to live every day to the fullest: Reminders to make healthy choices, stay connected with others, manage stress, strengthen your spirit, save money, advance your career, and enhance your creativity.
Bloom* gives you a fun, simple and creative way to:
- CREATE your own unique multimedia experiences from your phone’s photo and music library
- DOWNLOAD pre-created blooms to inspire each area of your life
- SHARE your blooms with friends and family to inform, inspire or
- SCHEDULE Bloom* alerts to keep your day focused on what matters most to you
- CONNECT Bloom* with your Mindbloom account to keep your Life Game tree watered!
You can plant blooms throughout your day — inspiring you to grow the life you want.®
Use Bloom* to...
- Wake up on the right side of your day--use Bloom* as your morning wake-up call
- Remind yourself to eat a healthy snack between meals
- Shift gears after work—schedule a bloom with your favorite song and family photos
- Remind yourself to pack a lunch and save a few dollars each day
- Discover inspiring, pre-made blooms in the Bloom Shop
- Inspire a friend with a shared, personalized bloom
- Say, “You’re important to me” with images and the perfect song
- Prepare for an important event
- Get pumped up before and during your workout
- Craft a movie that represents your passion and purpose
- Connect spiritually through an immersive daily experience
- Call mom
- Practice the guitar
- Pick up some flowers
Are you ready to bloom?®
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Major visual fixes for iOS 7
Needs an update for iOS 8
Besides having a scaled display, crashes when trying to log into Mindbloom on an iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
The idea behind the application is to remind you to make small changes to your life through habits accompanied by an inspirational slideshow. The slideshow plays back a song from your library or an iTunes sample.
It really comes into its own when integrated with the free web-based mindbloom life game so that checking off items here will allow you to get credit in that application.
Note that even though it had in app purchases, if you show proper dedication, both the app and the game are free and thee is no reason to spend money.
Suggestions: both the repeating and the reminder system do not exhibit the flexibility of most habits. It would be nice to be able to journal from the app. Also nice would be some way to customize the inspirations from the web game. The login box is poorly designed -- at least have the email field be an email keyboard.
Pretty awesome stuff
Like the apps title suggests this app blooms reminders with slide shows and music to gently remind you of the truly amazing things in life.
Only thing I would add in is either the ability to select multiple times for the same bloom or to be able to duplicate then edit an existing bloom.
Besides that a great self help tool for the under motivated.
Definitely needs to be updated, but..
It still works. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and it works flawlessly.
The idea behind it is great, and it really does help to motivate me.
It just needs to be updated. It would be nice to be able to add more pictures, the app itself could look more pleasant and modern, but outside of that, its almost timeless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mindbloom Inc.
- © 2011 Mindbloom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.