By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read Bloomberg Businessweek+ weekly for all the content of the print edition of the magazine along with exclusive content and interactive features that enrich the reading experience.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- iTunes App Store Best of 2012
- 2012 Webby Award for Best News Tablet App
- Best News and Info App in 2011 (Mobile Excellence Awards)
- XMA Cross Media Award from WAN-IFRA (World Association of Newspapers)
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Get the latest market information and news on companies mentioned in articles by tapping on the name of the company in the article (in bold) or by tapping on the related tab
- Search across all your issues
- Create your personal archive and access it from any issue
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default). TIP: Even if auto-archive is OFF, Newsstand will continue to auto-archive issues once device storage is constrained.
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
How does the Bloomberg Businessweek+ subscription work?
- Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription
- To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $2.99/month or an annual subscription for $29.99/year
- Unlock ALL archive issues for just $3.99
- Your subscription gets you access to both the iPad & iPhone. Pay once and get it on both devices.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
BloombergBusinessweek transcends business. Is almost universal.
iPad version is amazing. One of the better reason of owning computer tablets.
Thoughts on Businessweek: Superb aesthetics, presentation and perspective. Unpretentious, austere yet engaging. Near-neutral reporting. Made seeing the world thru the lens of finance- of using capital, of consumption, of people psychology, of progress and degeneration- palatable for many people. I am learning a lot. I hope many others, too. Even if you are not keen on business, even if you find it banal, there are more complex and entertaining aspect to this mag that will make you gather useful knowledge and ultimately- define the long term goals for where to evolve our civilization.
DON'T LIKE: Some minor baloneys near the end of the mag.
Would be 5 stars except it crashes all the time now
I was a huge fan of the BusinessWeek app until a recent release caused the app to start crashing with regularity. It seems that every time a new issue comes out and is automatically downloaded, the app starts crashing every time you open it. For me, the only way to fix this issue is to remove the app from my iPad and iPhone and reinstall it. Unfortunately, that requires me to also redownload any issues that I want to read as well. All of this takes far too much time. I can't believe Bloomberg has not fixed this yet. It is very frustrating and I see that tons of people are having this problem. I will change my review if they actually fix this bug.
Great Magazine. Great Digital Magazine.
Having read, and suffered through, the digital versions of a number of magazines, I can say, with some authority, that Bloomberg got it right. It helps that they have the best newsweekly, but they also got the software right -- it loads quickly and well. Also, they thought through the paper/digital difference and made the digital version appropriately different in how you navigate through it. My hope is that they'll share or sell their expertise to others.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$2.99
- Bloomberg Businessweek+$29.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues$3.99