Bloomberg Business for iPad
By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.11
- NEW Insights news category. Gain an understanding of the what it takes to get ahead and have fun doing it, Business schools, Personal Finance and the news affecting Small Businesses.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
The Only Reason I Own an iPad
The Bloomberg suite of applications, from Bloomberg to Bloomberg TV+ and on, is the only reason I even bought an Apple product. I believe that is what one should call 'enough said' especially coming from a loyal BlackBerry customer. However, the most recent update of the Bloomberg Business app has a bug which reorganises the order of all your watchlists randomly and without reprieve despite constant attempts to reorganise it to no avail. This is the most annoying thing I have ever encountered in my entire life, but at least I can still watch Mark Crumpton... Where did oil close? I can't tell because that future chart was randomly deleted from my customised watchlist, thanks! Please help!!
Fails all over
New iPad widget? Cool! Oh, still after an update it only shows two stocks from my watchlist, even though there is obviously room for six? What’s the point? And, why does it not show the two world markets as I have them customized in the actual app?
Bring back the full sized, multi segmented, awesome market overview widget that was at the top of the last versions. And, the option to sort news by popular. Still, after years, ticker shows “Generic 1st ‘ABC’ Future” - come on. Embarrassing.
Watch list edits don't take
I would love this app except I can't get the watch list to work. I've tried several times to delete and add stock tickers. It lets me edit but when I come back to the app the changes are gone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.