Bloomberg for iPad
By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Personalize the information that matters to you most and access it instantly.
"Bloomberg has the best news app for the iPad" -- Business Insider
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 30 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Fiscal Cliff, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including Leaders & Laggers and summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Watch top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
Please send any comments or suggestions by visiting the About section of the app and using the 'Questions or Feedback' button. You can also reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
The app is beautiful, news is what you would expect, however, one little bug that is annoying enough that I'm tempted to delete the app - every time I try to move the icon to a page where I keep my news apps it crashes my iPad. Tried closing everything, tried a hard re-set, all to no avail. I am using iOS 6.x, no desire to lose the look and feel of every other app simply to accommodate this one app, and there is no guarantee that an OS upgrade would change this behavior.
Wow, your update today really did the trick...just like all the other updates have in the past. Now the App doesn't work at all. Nice job folks.
The iPad version of Bloomberg is fabulous. I gave up on my Fidelity app for complete financial market data and news.
As a financial service professional, Bloomberg gives me what I need on the go. The layout is well thought out, and it does not crash on IOS 7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 04, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.