Bloomberg Business for iPad
By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Personalize the information that matters to you most and access it instantly.
"Bloomberg has the best news app for the iPad" -- Business Insider
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 30 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Fiscal Cliff, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including Leaders & Laggers and summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Watch top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
Please send any comments or suggestions by visiting the About section of the app and using the 'Questions or Feedback' button. You can also reach us at: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.9.2
Cowardly Journalism, App Crashes
The old Bloomberg app was unstable as it was, but I loved the ability to spar with my finance colleagues in the posting sections. Never ever rely upon the financial data in this app to be current. Always use a corroborative secondary source before you make a trading decision.
The perspectives of individual Bloomberg subscribers was often brilliant and engaging.....especially when exposing poorly researched articles, rabid political bias, and pubescent thinking. Bloomberg's editors likely got tired of being embarrassed....daily. I suspect they removed the blogging sections from this current version to ease that pain. This is much easier than getting rid of a handful of jack journalist who overshadow the pros.
New version working now
The latest update was crashing but now pulls up. It is still slower loading up than a couple of versions earlier.
Stop working afete last update
Alter the last update it stop working! The app does not open anymore...
By the way, the previous version (yellow one) was much better...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 3.9.2
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.