By Bloomberg Finance LP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- 2012 Lovie Award for Best News App
- Best Finance App of 2011 from Apple
Listen to in-depth interviews and insightful analysis from the smartest and most influential names in Finance, Business, Economics and Investment.
Past guests have included:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
Features of the app include:
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data and Breaking news on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
What's New in Version 1.2.5
- Performance improvements
Love the content. Each week I am able to create my personal interest list - my personal best of the week list.
Great for downloading and playing later. Use this app every week. I download a selection of the week's podcasts and listen on the weekend.
Have recently received message that app may not work with OS upgrade. Hope that this app gets upgraded.
Wonderful app. - review from 2 years ago
Long time user. The app has evolved nicely. More recently, I also am experiencing the cutoff issue. Seems tied to the OS upgrade.
Very simple to use. Works wonderfully.
They should call this app Bloomberg Anywhere because that is what this is.
Bloomberg needs to make a very good app better.
A complete list of scheduled interview guests, with no deletions during the program, is essential. This is the single biggest failing of the app: poor maintenance & poor management of the interview list.
For five stars, Bloomberg has to find another Ken Prewitt to join Tom Keene on Surveillance; efforts thus far have failed and the program keeps struggling to regain traction.
Relevant and up to the minute financial news
I love listening to this as I get ready and commute every day.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.