By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- 2012 Lovie Award for Best News App
- Best Finance App of 2011 from Apple
Listen to in-depth interviews and insightful analysis from the smartest and most influential names in Finance, Business, Economics and Investment.
Past guests have included:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
Features of the app include:
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data and Breaking news on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Excellent market app that's convenient
I rely on this app in the AM on the way to work and anytime I am in the car to get an update on the market. The market update is superb for finding out what is happening now, and the various talk pieces are excellent for sector ideas, digging deeper into current trends, and to gauge both consensus and forward thinking opinion...my only issue is the 1 min update seems to have a glitch right now and doesn't play on any of my devices for the past couple days. It's made me realize how much I have integrated the app into my everyday life!
Being in my mid 20's Im always asked why do I listen to this station so much, wether on my PC or phone I'm usually always listening. I guess a better word to describe would be always 'learning'. I'm looking to exceed in life and with no mentor around to teach me, I'll have to learn on my own with every possible source I can get. Being in business management, I feel I have a window of opportunity. Only if it was as easy as it sounds haha. Anyway great app, great station. !
Every time I'm listening to the App while entering an area with poor signal reception, such as a tunnel, the radio simply gets stuck in the "pause" mode forever, even long after I come out of the tunnel. So I have to reopen the App so that It can continue to play. Why can't they make it resume play automatically? Appears Bloomberg is still employing real backward technology.
Also the corny commercials! These also have got to be worlds lamest, most trite commercials! Long, full of clichés, which makes them unbearable. I mean commercials sometimes can be fun even though they waste your time. At lease spend some money and hire real professionals to do your commercials for Gods sakes, Bloomberg!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 09, 2015
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.