By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Best Finance App of 2011 from Apple
- 2012 Lovie Award for Best News App
Listen to in-depth interviews and insightful analysis from the smartest and most influential names in Finance, Business, Economics and Investment. Bloomberg Radio is the number one radio station in Manhattan.
Past guests have included:
- Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Dr. Mohamed El-Erian, CEO and co-CIO of Pimco
- Bill Clinton, Former United States President
- George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Management
Features of the app include:
- Bloomberg Radio live 24-hours a day
- Bloomberg shows and interviews available on demand
- Offline listening. Save/download shows and interviews
- Latest market data and Breaking news on companies
- Charts as they are referenced during a show or interview
- Bios of guests
- Customizable scrolling ticker
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- The First Word with Ken Prewitt
- The Hays Advantage with Kathleen Hays
- Taking Stock with Pimm Fox and Courtney Donohoe
What's New in Version 1.2
- Added ability to easily Play or Pause the audio stream from any screen. Added the control to the bottom left corner of the ticker.
- Added ability to control whether audio stream starts when you launch the app. Enable from Settings. Disabled by default.
- Made performance and stability enhancements
Love the addition of the pause and play button. App looks much stable then previous versions.
I lost the ability to stream radio and prior recorded programs. Worst update ever. I am left only to stream nonsensical sports radio.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.