By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Mobile Excellence Award for Best Mobile Utility Application
- App Gem Award from Macworld
Bloomberg Television is a 24 hour global business & financial news network that is watched by the most affluent and influential viewers in the world. It is supported by the world's largest international news bureau network with 146 bureaus in 72 countries.
With Bloomberg TV+ Watch:
- Live TV: Bloomberg Television Live 24-hours a day
- The biggest business, finance and technology stories right now
- Featured videos and breaking news stories directly from the homepage
- The most watched videos from the last 24 Hours and last 7 days across mobile and Bloomberg.com
- All the ‘New’ episodes added within channels since your last login, now tagged for easier discoverability
- Exclusive interviews with the most influential people in business, finance and technology
- Bloomberg's critically acclaimed shows on demand
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Get extra content on people, companies and topics while watching
- Search our extensive library of video content
- Add up to 10 personal channels for companies, people or topics and access them by adding them to the homepage’s ‘My Channels’ section
- Play audio in the background while browsing other apps
- Activate subtitles for full episodes in channels
- Set and receive reminders for upcoming programs on Live TV as well as notification when new videos are added to your favorite On Demand channels
- Synchronize your playlist with Bloomberg.com
- Customize your interactive scrolling ticker and get the latest news and market information
- Share videos via Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Join the conversation via a live Twitter stream for select live TV shows
Shows available on demand include:
- Bloomberg West
- Street Smart
- Bloomberg Surveillance with Tom Keene
- Bloomberg In the Loop
- Charlie Rose
Please send any feedback from within the app by going to the info section.
What's New in Version 1.4.10
- FIXED bug where users who weren't signed in lost their video playlist
One of the Better News Apps
The only complaint I have is that they do not sync well with AppleTV. Maybe if that was made an option the playlist would sync better. Otherwise, the content is fantastic and without cost!
I love the new UI but there are some bugs. Specifically I'll be watching a video and it'll just go black... If I just restart it'll play through normally. Also when it auto plays the next clip, I wish it stayed full screen instead of shrinking back down.
Getting tired of struggling with the video
This app has great free content, so I won't stop using it. But why is the video so awful? Segments repeat, minimizing full screen restarts the video, ads getting stuck part way through, video starts from the beginning for unknown reasons. Strange these things don't get called out in development.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 07, 2015
- Version: 1.4.10
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.