By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Now including Apple Watch features.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.23
- Bug fixes
Notification to Nowhere
I'm a long time user of the Bloomberg app and had been very happy with the interface, the performance and features. With the latest update (Sep '16), I no longer have a working app. I discovered this when clicking on a Bloomberg notification I had just received. The app crashed while trying to open. Deleting the app and reinstalling provided no improvement. If and when the app returns to functional with the same performance as it had prior to this recent update, it would be 5-star worthy; right now....zero.
Not sure what happened - Bloomberg App dysfunctional
The latest release of the Bloomberg App for iPad is a catastrophe. Absurdly long screen refresh latency after tapping on a story or link. Links opening for no apparent reason. Multiple taps and long waits required to open most links. Clock vanishes from upper left corner giving no indication of background activity. What a mess for an App that was working just fine a few weeks ago.
Was Working Fine
I really liked the layout and how easy it was to breeze through info. Looked great. But then started crashing... So now app won't open for longer than 2 seconds and closes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 19, 2016
- Version: 3.23
- Size: 96.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.