By BloomSky Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access live weather reporting, real-time pictures, time-lapses, and forecasts from BloomSky weather cameras around the world. Sun, rain, clouds, fog, and storms - all clearly visible from a network of local stations, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the weather conditions when you need it.
Accurate and Local:
• Up-to-the-minute images from a network of local weather cameras replaces unreliable weather icons to give an accurate weather report
• An easy to understand color system accurately displays temperature, humidity, air pressure, and UV exposure
• An hour by hour temperature graph provides a forecast for each location
• Use the ‘Explore’ tab to view a map of BloomSky weather cameras; tap the map icon for a glimpse of the location’s view
• Immersive time-lapse videos provide an overview of an entire day’s weather
• Combine traditional weather data with an image to get a true understanding of the conditions
• Save frequently viewed weather stations in a ‘favorite list’ for quick reference and side by side comparison
• Choose between numerical data or easy to understand descriptions for common weather components such as dew point, air pressure, and UV exposure
• Share weather images and time-lapse videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or download for later
• View the conditions at popular locations such as national parks, landmarks, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts, golf courses, and Hotels
• Coming soon: wind speed, direction, and rainfall via the new BloomSky Storm anemometer and rain sensor
What people are saying:
“I found myself fascinated not only by watching the sun arc across the sky above my home, but also watching time-lapse videos of weather patterns recorded from the Bay Area to Paris.” - San Francisco Chronicle
We’d love to hear from you! If you love the BloomSky experience, please rate and review us in the App store. If you have questions or suggestions, reach out to us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.9
We regularly release updates to improve app performance. Here's what we've done this time:
This latest update fully incorporates the BloomSky STORM wind and rain sensor into the app, including-
•Weather station icons on map now updated to show wind data - look for the new "wind vane" PWS icons!
•A reorganized "station" page, now showing wind gusts (highest wind speed observed in last 10 minutes), in addition to already-integrated STORM data
•Updated "legend" page (under the menu tab) outlines the symbols used to represent wind speed
The latest update does not allow the temperature, data t be moved down. This happened once before.
New update broke total rainfall
After installing the new update, I familiarized myself with the changes. Slight change while viewing your station. They removed the "24 hrs" from the rainfall.
We received quite a bit of rain last night and noticed the rainfall quantity wasn't on-par as what it should be (it was raining very hard).
Also, the total rainfall is still showing all zeroes.
Fix this asap!!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: BloomSky Inc
- © 2015 BloomSky Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).Apple TV: Yes