BloomThat - The best way to send flowers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BloomThat is the best way to send flowers. Period.
Forget 1-800-UGLY, cellophane packaging and blooms that look nothing like the picture. At BloomThat, we’re on a mission to provide the freshest stems AND the best experience.
• Super fresh, seasonal arrangements packaged to pinterest-worthy perfection.
• What you see is what you get. The blooms you send will always match the picture.
• A lightening fast checkout experience + delivery faster than you can say “I want those.”
• Text notifications as your blooms make their way home. We’re with you every step of the way.
So whether you’re saying “Happy Birthday,” “Congrats” or “Hey, let’s kick things up a notch” say it with blooms. Because words are hard and we’ll never steer you wrong.
Thanks for using BloomThat! We're available at firstname.lastname@example.org or @bloomthat if you have any issues, suggestions or just want to say hello!
What people are saying about BloomThat:
"We believe that BloomThat is at the intersection between artistic creation, technology & service. They honor efficiency and quality product. These are the kinds of companies we like to support.” – Ashton Kutcher
“I've used BloomThat a few times for deliveries in SF and NYC and have loved the service! The recipients always gush at the presentation and everything is super easy, fast, and simple to use online.” – Yelp review
“What a great experience. Loved the flowers love the service & the staff. It was perfect!! I am totally going to use this service again!” – Yelp review
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- now delivering nationwide! send blooms all over the U.S. of A.
- improved analytics so we can give you the best app experience.
- push notifications so you can stay up to date on the latest deals + surprises!
Amazing customer service
I ordered flowers for my mother from them. I got a personal phone call and text that the flowers I selected would be a day late. They offered to either upgrade my flowers or I could wait a day later. I chose to wait a day because there was meaning behind why I picked 'the Sophie'.
The lengths they went to to fix an understandable situation blew me away. They credited my account for a future order. They also treat you like a human and not a number on an order number. I would highly recommend their services.
This makes sending people flowers so dang simple! I set up delivery for Mother's Day a week and a half prior to my desired date. When I think about a date I can purchase the flowers, have the app access my contacts for addresses and phone numbers and then I get text updates. Easy as 1-2-3! Yes they are expensive but SO worth it, my bouquet lasted for almost 2 weeks in my salon. Truly Fabulous flowers and a great company!!
Completely misleading pricing
I received my 20$ bloom that flower coupon in my popsugar box I was initially excited until I went to check it out to see they had only a few choices, and the cheapest one was 25 bucks for a few tiny yellow flowers, but I'm like well ok I'll order those since I have the coupon so I proceed to order them only to get to the end and see that they see they were going to charge me 20 BUCKS for Shipping!! Complete and total rip off! Thus making this 20 dollar card completely financially unusable!!. Seriously a let down!!. I'll definitely be sticking with my normal florist.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloom That, Inc.
- © Bloom That, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.