Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Facebook or Game Center friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
-- Modojo, 4/5 stars
"...excellent for players seeking a real challenge"
-- Gamezebo, 4/5 stars
-- 148Apps, 4/5 stars
Universal app, available for iPhone 4 and up, iPod touch 4 and up, and all versions of iPad.
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION
YouTubers and Streamers: Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The fabulous Bloons series has always been a colorful and clever spin on the tower-defense genre. When you’re up against human opponents in Bloons TD Battles, though, you’d better be as sharp as a blimp-bursting tack. Don’t be fooled by the mischievous monkeys—this is a game of riveting strategy and intense head-to-head hijinks.
Not saying this game is terrible but btd 5 is way better. I read this one guys review (TonTiger606) and I agree with him, some things in the game are just a bit too costy. One thing is the banana farmer. It’s kind of a rip off paying 100 medallions for the monkey farmer which you can only use once per match. Could you at least make it 40 medallions just like in btd 5? Also, this game glitches too much. I was doing a battle with someone and they had 6 health left and I had something over 100 then the “really hard” round (round 63 on btd 5, the one where it send three stacks of ceramics) came and the bloons on his side stopped for a split second then continued and he should have died first because he has 6 lives left but he didn’t. Now this isn’t that big of a deal because it was just a normal battle I was rematching with someone but the point is, if that would have been an arena battle and I lost a bunch of medallions from that, I wouldn’t be too happy. Long review short- this game needs some fixing, until then, I’m gonna be spending most of my time on btd 5
*edit* also, make it where you can’t send MOAB class bloons so early. It makes no sense that i have one of them already coming at me and I’m struggling to defend. Make it to where you can only send a certain type of bloon when the round it comes on comes because it makes no sense that BFBs can be spawned like 20 rounds before the Game sends one
Okay, this is a fun game, don’t get me wrong. It would be a lot more fun if the game wasn’t a) so expensive, and b) it would pair you with people that are the same experience as you. I’m not very good at this game, I’ll admit it. I’m only playing it for fun. But it’s not very fun when I get paired with someone that has spent money on this game, has more medals than me (I’m talking 50+), and is more advanced than I am. I basically get demolished every time and that’s even playing I’m the lowest “arena” you can play in. What’s happening is a bunch of the bigger players go in and farm for medals in the lower arenas and wipe out anyone like me. It’s extremely frustrating. I just want to play the game without losing every time. The only reason I’m losing is because of those players doing that. Another thing is, the game asks if you’d like to pay five medals to get into the game or watch a video and get in for free basically. Every time I try to watch the video, it doesn’t do anything and loads basically but never shows the video. So I end up having to pay in the end. If you want to put your own money into this, this is the game for you. If you just want to have a fun game, don’t even bother downloading.
- Kaiparasoft Ltd
- 140.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Ninja Kiwi Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Club Room Unlock $7.99
- Handful of Medallions $1.99
- Bag of Medallions $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.