Blospr SSAT Vocab
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***Students, parents and tutors from all over the world (Canada, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Thailand, Russia and Germany) have chosen Blospr SSAT as their SSAT verbal section study tool.***
Most Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) vocabulary lists on the market are the same, old, generic word lists that have been used to study a plethora of standardized tests like the SAT and GRE. At Blospr, since the beginning, we knew that for our users to get an edge in testing, we needed to design an educational app uniquely tailored to the SSAT. After months of development and partnering with elite test-preparation firms such as Ivy Global, Blospr SSAT was born.
Blospr SSAT Vocab’s targeted vocabulary list and practice questions offer the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and effective preparation on the market to maximize your chances to succeed in the verbal section of the Middle and Upper Level Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT).
The SSAT is a crucial and sometimes daunting step in the admissions process for students applying to top private and independent schools in North America. Blospr will help you build your confidence and maximize your score on this important exam.
Blospr SSAT Vocab is right for you if:
· you are applying to a private or independent school that requires the SSAT for admission
· you will be in Grades 5-7 (Middle Level) or 8-11 (Upper Level) when you write the SSAT
· or you are a parent, family member, or tutor looking for new ways to help your Middle or Upper-Level SSAT student!
Blospr SSAT Vocab provides the most thorough preparation you will find on the market. This app includes:
· Intuitive, easy-to-use interface to help you focus on learning to ace the verbal section
· 500 core vocabulary words to prepare for the level of vocabulary tested by the SSAT, plus innovative and fun strategies to make vocabulary building part of your daily life
· 400 practice questions and drills, grouped into targeted practice sets for each concept and difficulty level