By Kyle Ventures
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This might be the most boring game in the world until you play it with friends & then it's magically hilarious in unexpected ways that will keep you coming back for more.
Play with friends on camera and online in fun and crazy on the spot challenges.
Innovative impromptu play reveals players true knowledge, wit, skill, and creativity not found in any other game. You can't prepare your answers because you are recorded the moment you see the challenge. Also, you can’t grade others until you have completed your attempt first.
Challenges are a huge mix of: creative expression, role playing, trivia, joking around, musical talent, adventuring out, quick thinking, wordplay, ice breakers, and athletic antics.
The goal is to get friends to rate your recorded attempts thumbs up which can clear colored blots that are holding back stipple art on each level. The thumb ups and downs are really a vote and any attempt with 50% or more ups will clear the blot.
The leader board is ranked by the number of dots you have collected. In the case of a tied number of dots the person with the most thumb up votes will be ranked higher. This allows for a person playing with 3 friends to compete with someone who plays with 20 or more friends.
This game is designed to be played by 2 or more friends but you don't have to play at the same time. New friends can join weeks or months after you start and players can progress at their own pace.
How To Play:
1. Touch any colored blot on the screen. - Up pops the prepare view that shows you what props you may need, where you might need to be and gives clues. Also, you can use one of your peaks or choose to play the blot later.
2. Press “I’m Ready” to start the camera, reveal the challenge and play. You can use a few limited power ups while playing to get hints, skip, or restart the recording. You can’t buy these power ups and just pay to win what fun would that be! All players get the same amount to start and they refill at the same rate for free.
3. After your attempt is recorded touch the yellow blot which means it’s waiting on a grade. You can ask friends to grade and the blot remains stuck until they do. However once you are playing with a few people they will get system messages letting them know you played so you might not need to keep asking.
4. Make sure you open the yellow dot and ask a lot of people to play as most will not and really this game is crazy boring until they play with you. Remember for them to grade you they have to first record attempts too so you will get to see them do the same things. You might even want to share and ask people directly on your social network to play.
5. At this point you are waiting on others to play and if you enabled notification you will be notified when they do. You can continue to play until all the blots are yellow but you must get graded before progressing to the next level.
6. Players will get a red badge popup which is a Rival Request that allows players to accept or decline a rivalry. You can only play with them if they accept your request. Unless one of the Rivals chooses to end the rivalry this only needs to happen once.
7. You will be notified when friends play and grade you. You then touch green blots which allows you to grade your friends and collect your grades. To progress to the next level clear all the blots but the red which are your failed attempts. These may be overturned depending on how more rivals vote.
Only after a person accepts a “Dare to Share” can a player share another player's video directly with the app. The video shows player vs player in split view with graphics and text similar to a TV game show.
Why In App Purchases?
Bandwidth for hosting videos is expensive so we limit how much you can play each day unless you are willing to help cover this cost. We use an Airtime counter which refills to 100 each day or you can “Buy A Round” for you and your rivals.
Crazy fun to play with friends and family.
At first people did not seem to understand how you play on camera, but once they got it we starting having a lot of fun. I felt like I was getting to know my little sister better and my friends keep surprising me with responses that have me cracking up. Watching people on the spot really makes this entertaining.
Laughing Out Loud For Hours
This game allows me to connect, laugh and see family members and friends on video that are spread across the country. It's hilarious to see how they answer questions in ways you never expected!
Cool game to play with pals.
Had so much fun playing this with friends. I can't wait until I get to play with more people.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kyle.Ventures Inc
- © 2015 FUNUN LIMITED INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Airtime + 200$1.99