Get a flying start to the school year with Blue Apprentice, the amazing intergalactic elementary science adventure!
Award Winning #1 elementary science adventure that helps kids get ahead in school! Blue Apprentice is an intergalactic story driven science game for kids. The only game that makes learning the elementary science concepts, like the Periodic Table, Fun! Blue Apprentice provides unlimited access to science curriculum. Recommended by Popular Science, the New York Academy of Sciences and Parenting Magazine.
Kid-Safe: The game is a safe, child-friendly experience for all ages. Blue Apprentice is ad-free with no external links and no social media.
"My kids love Blue Apprentice and are learning so much! I was totally shocked when my 6 year old started teaching me about states of matter." - Nancy M.
* Amazing adventure with real elementary science curriculum
* Dozens of episodes & open-world sandbox levels rooted in core science concepts, new episodes monthly
* Unique worlds to explore! From planets and moons to space stations and asteroid belts
* Crafting! Build gear & gadgets using the Periodic Table as building blocks
Blue Apprentice regularly adds new worlds to explore, stuff to build, and missions to accomplish, all designed to encourage your child to experiment & learn, while building confidence in their scientific abilities.
Key Science Topics:
* Physical Sciences
* Earth & Space Sciences
* Life Sciences
* Engineering & Tech
* Properties of matter
* Ecosystems and habitats
* Food webs and ecosystem dynamics
* Types of energy
* Energy storage and transfer
* And much, much more!
“This is really educational and I love it...I want to play it every day of my life” -- Sophia, 9
The Story: Kids play the game as Thalo, the last surviving member of the Serulean race, who must save the galaxy from the evil clutches of King Dullard. Team up with Grit, a smart, determined alien scientist to overcome King Dullard’s minions using the science concepts they master in each level. Here’s some examples of how science empowers kids to complete their missions:
* Extinguish the flames of fire witch Nuri using carbon dioxide & save the snomes
* Rebalance the ecosystem that the evil poacher, Thorn, ruined by freeing the carnivorous Kitsu’s and harnessing photosynthesis to regrow a forest
* Save the Tinkers, a robot civilization struggling with an energy shortage, by capturing energy from wind, water, and the sun
* Unlock content that lets kids revisit previous levels and go deeper into the science concepts
Ideal for iPads with Retina display where Blue Apprentice’s beautiful 3D graphics really shine.
Begin your child's quest to learn with our affordable plans!
1) Quarterly subscription was $27.99 (auto-renews quarterly)
2) Yearly subscription was $97.99 (auto-renews yearly)
All subscriptions auto-renew at the same initial price and for the same time period unless auto-renew has been turned off 24 hours before the existing subscription ends in your account settings.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when your free trial ends.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Blue Apprentice isn’t just about helping your child learn. When you sign up for a subscription to the constantly expanding Blue Apprentice world, we give a subscription to a student in an underserved school. Ignite the fascination for science and the confidence to achieve great things with our Buy 1/ Give 1 program!
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Glitches Don't let me move on
The game would kick me back to the previous checkpoint and it is annoying. If the glitch wasn't there, I would rate this app 5 stars and recommend it to other kids. Please fix this glitch and let me move on to the next checkpoint.
Greatest education game
This game is super fun while you're learning about space and matter so great that I will from now on play it every morning for my educational turn I suggest you get this app it is one of the greatest games for education it is funny I'm at the part where there is snowmes everywhere
You've got a lot more exciting things coming up! Lots of different worlds!
The best educational app there is!
My daughter has learned so much from this game that she aced her chemistry test! She knows about the periodic table pretty well now and her progress in class amazed her science teacher! I will recommend this app to any parent that is struggling to teach their kids science.
- Galxyz, Inc
- 378.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2017 Galxyz, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galxyz Quarterly Subscription $27.99
- Galxyz Yearly Subscription $97.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.