Our MyBlue App is a simple and secure way for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts members to manage their health care.
Ever been surprised by your bill at the doctor or pharmacy? Our app is the most convenient way to stay informed about your plan when you need it. It connects you securely to your health plan information when you need it. You can quickly access claims, financial accounts balances, and plan information.
To use the app, members must register using their member ID that is located on their member ID card.
Key features of the app include:
• A digital ID card, that can be emailed, printed and saved to your phone
• Access claims activity and details
• Doctor information and visit history
• Medication information and refill dates
• Find doctors, dentists, and hospitals
• Connect with member service or our nurse care line
• View information for dependents under 18
• Phone numbers and driving directions to hospitals, pharmacies and doctor offices
• Financial account balances, such as a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement (HRA), or Health Spending Account (HSA)
- iOS 8 and above supported
We have updated our registration and login processes to give you access to your health plan and personal information using the same username and password between the Web portal and app. Enhancements include improved navigation and user interface, a simpler menu for choosing how to receive communications from Blue Cross Blue Shield, the ability to view your Health Financial Information within the app itself, and bug fixes. All existing users of the MyBlue Member App will need to complete a quick update to their profiles in order to meet the updated security standards for BCBSMA.
This update includes the following features:
- A more user-friendly view of your profile
- Easier ways to retrieve a forgotten username and password
- Simplified choices for how to receive messages from us
- In-App Health Financial Information
Ratings and Reviews
App no longer supported
I tried to open my card, when i put my password in, its telling me that the app is no longer supported, and i have to install the new version of the app... which is, it is the new version of the app... fix this crap before you even upload it here!...
I can’t even get to the login page, this is maybe my fourth attempt to try and use this app and I’ve failed each time. Pointless
Registered for an account and it asks for an emailed code that took like 15 attempts to get. You cannot access anything until the code comes in.
The app allows you to search for doctors, but no option to select a PCP.
It only shows info for the person registered, not your family.
Spent a lot of time trying to get this app setup on my phone and overall, it really doesn’t provide much info.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.