Blue Hawk SAFE is the official safety app of Dickinson State University. It is the only app that integrates with Dickinson State University's safety and security systems. The Director of Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Dickinson State University campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Blue Hawk SAFE features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to Dickinson State University security in real-time in case of a crisis
-Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Dickinson State University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Dickinson State University security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at Dickinson State University via chat.
- WorkAlone: Use the app to "check in" with you periodically while working alone or during late hours. If you don't respond, the app will alert Campus Security.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Dickinson State University
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Dickinson State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.