By Blue Jeans Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blue Jeans makes business-quality video conferencing easy, accessible and affordable. The Blue Jeans app works with the Blue Jeans service to provide true universal, multi-party video calls on the go with a variety of video conference systems such as Polycom, Cisco, LifeSize, Tely, Microsoft Lync, and more. With the Blue Jeans app, users can host or join video conferences from anywhere. Blue Jeans helps businesses of all sizes have productive and engaging meetings without the hassle or expense of dedicated hardware.
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants (up to 100 as a premium service)
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Share or view content
- Pinch to zoom
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a direct response from the Blue Jeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
+ You can now join directly into the meeting with your phone. Just tap the join options button ( ... ) and tap "Dial with Phone".
+ Support for German, French, and Spanish languages.
+ Apple Watch OS 2 app with updated interface.
- Muting or unmuting no longer reset the zoom level on your presentation.
- Joining meetings with "Force Moderator Login" no longer fails sometimes even when you're logged in as the moderator.
- Picture in Picture would no longer appears even when the app is in the foreground during a Primetime event.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 72.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Blue Jeans Network, Inc.
- © 2015 Blue Jeans Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.