As a member of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC), you have a partner to help empower you to take action in your health and treatment options. Anytime. Anywhere. This tool serves as a companion to the A Healthier You™ program features available through your BlueKC member portal.
• Simplified Care Plan: The new Simplified Care Plan contains your current health actions, education and data tracking, thoughtfully structured to help you better manage your health and earn points.
• Health Library: Complete assigned education goals and get answers to your health questions from a trusted source.
• Connect Apple HealthKit with an iOS device to track your data using your iPhone and/or Apple Watch.
• Point History – Easily view a summary of your total points earned during the program year, complete with a detailed list by action.
• Health Risk Assessment: Complete your Health Risk Assessment and view results from your mobile device.
• Sweepstakes: Use the points you earned for an opportunity to win awesome prizes!
• Prescriptions: View your prescription history and see useful information like date filled and supply.
• Biometric Screenings: Quickly and easily schedule a short biometric health screening to gain vital information about your overall health. Available for select BlueKC employer groups.
• Message Center: Know when you have new or completed Care Plans and actions, when new health insights are ready to review, and when prizes have been awarded and redeemed.
• Get Connected: Connect and manage your Garmin, FitBit or other supported device/app – monitor your activity automatically and earn points for being active. Connect Apple HealthKit with an iOS device to track your data using your iPhone and/or Apple Watch.
• Updated features and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of potential, lots of shortcomings
The interface is generally clean enough and gets me where I want to go. However, performance is lag-ridden, even on iPhone 8 Plus. It feels like an emulated web browser, with delays and odd scrolling performance throughout.
HealthKit integration is a welcome, bare minimum feature these days, the main reason I even agreed to install this app. While such integration is included, the app fails to import complete or accurate data for categories like workout calories and sleep (possibly others). If this monitoring is to be fair, or if reward points are to be properly and accurately allotted, in exchange for turning over this valuable personal data, I expect the app to properly identify and collate it.
All-in-all, this is a half-baked product at best. I expect and demand better.
No longer works
The app will start to open and then immediately force close.
Use the website. The user experience of this app is horrible. I don’t know if the app even works, I can’t get past the login.
- HealthMine Services, Inc.
- 35.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 HealthMine, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.