BlueMail is an all-free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing unlimited number of mail accounts from various providers, allowing for smart push notifications while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. Blue is the perfect replacement for your email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, Blue provides a top notch email service.
● Push notification service for all email providers - Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, Office365, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, GoDaddy etc.
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one unified interface
● Smart Mobile Notifications - Do not Disturb Mode (Quiet hours), Take action directly from the notifications and customize it just the way you like it
● Touch ID & Passcode so your email is always protected
● Custom signature per account
● Mark emails as Done, so they won't appear in the app, but would still remain on your email provider
● Smart Dynamic Conversations – Makes email a breeze
● Quick Replies - Configure your own for a fast response to a message
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Unified Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
Getting Stuff Done:
● Set Email to Later - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● Mark emails as Done - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
Send Email with Siri - BlueMail now features the ability to send emails faster on iPhones and iPads. To use Siri shortcuts with BlueMail, send an email to a contact or multiple contacts within BlueMail, then go to iOS Settings > Siri & Search and look for BlueMail in Suggested shortcuts to quickly compose an email using your voice through Siri!
Ratings and Reviews
App Updated and Deleted All Accounts - Then Fixed, But No Explanation
Came home today and went to check my mail. Got the new user screen asking me to add an account. They pushed out an update that completely reset the app. Would be annoying for one account but I have multiple accounts so I won't be doing this again. I can accept flaws but an update that nukes everything is not one of them. Goodbye, BlueMail.
While in the process of finding a new mail app, an update was quietly pushed out that reversed the issue. All missing accounts reappeared so I didn't have to set them all up again. It would have been nice to at least have the devs acknowledge there was a problem and a fix was in work. Instead, there was nothing for three days to let users know what was happening. I'm not expecting the devs to fall on their swords but at least a token post that an unexpected issue had occurred and would be resolved shortly would have saved me (and others) some time and effort. So I'm using the app again but also have a backup in the wings just in case. I hope things work out, though, because this is one of the better mail apps.
Not what it used to be
I used to LOVE BlueMail. About three weeks ago it started acting strange. Then it wouldn’t sync up and fetch email from Gmail. I sent the BlueMail team my issue and NO response. Then, after about a week it started to sync and fetch PERIODICALLY, but at the SAME time it quit sending push notifications when emails came in. I sent the BlueMail team ANOTHER message and still no reply. A couple of days later, I got a handful of push notifications over the course of an hour or so and then it quit. This time I went to their website an sent a THIRD message to their support team letting them know what my issues were and that I had deleted and re-downloaded the most recent version a couple of times and none of my issues were fixed. It has been days and days and days of the app not working and NO ONE giving a CUSS about it, so I’ve deleted it and moved on to an app
named after the inventor of the incandescence light bulb and couldn’t be happier! Move on, nothing to see here. You’ll be glad you did.
After update syncing takes forever if it even ever syncs
After the most recent update the other day, syncing my accounts takes forever. And, unfortunately, many times it does not even sync. It just keeps reading as ‘syncing...’ This is consistent over various areas using network connectivity, or various wi-fi connections. This is not related to connectivity, as I had no issue prior to update.
I love this app but there seem to be a lot of bugs. I’ve had to delete and reinstall quite a few times over the past year or so, because it would not update notifications after I deleted or read mail. And I’m going to try again to see if that fixes my syncing woes. I love the app - the layout is great and when it’s working it’s wonderful. Just some bugs to still be worked out.
- Blue Mail Inc
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, BlueMail Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.