BLUE takes the service features from the most popular social media platforms and makes them secure and fully encrypted. BLUE was designed for Police by Police and can greatly enhance the ability to work together, share critical information, and build community support.
Current Solutions are:
1. Against departmental rules .
2. Not secure! Scandal after scandal reveal text messages and e-mails are exposed.
3. Impossible to control. Once you send a text or e-mail you have ZERO CONTROL over what the recipient will do with that message.
4. Not FOIA complaint.
5. Suffering from MANY other shortcomings.
Many law enforcement officers are well aware of some, if not all, of the listed problems. Yet, we still use our cellphones to communicate with fellow officers in order to most effectively, and efficiently do our job. Using your cellphone is a reality that isn’t going away.
At BLUE, we get that 100%. However, we thought there had to be a better way, so we built BLUE.
Some of BLUE’s Top Features:
• Create unlimited private networks. Your messages, texts, videos, and images can only be seen by those you wish to share it with.
• Revocable access. If something changes and you don’t want someone within your private network to see your content, you can immediately and retroactively revoke their access.
• Encrypted data. Ensure critical information does not fall into the wrong hands at the wrong time.
• Instant communication. Communicate critical intelligence information to your entire department easily and instantly.
• Capacity to share any data files (video, photo, text). You can share critical intelligence immediately, no matter the format.
• Community Relations Management. Create networks for: interdepartmental communication, community leaders, or others you see fit.
• Ability to pullback and retract previously sent communication. This removes retracted messages from others view but maintains it in your view should you ever need it.
• FOIA and CJIS compliant.
Leveraging these features found only on BLUE in conjunction with the practicality of cellphones is a game changer. Yet, don’t take our word for it. See what fellow law enforcement say:
“The world of policing in America is more challenging today than ever before. The average police department in America is at least 5-8 years behind in technology advances yet we place significant demands on our police officers to be more efficient and “doing more with less.” BLUE is a free mobile app that provides every police officer the opportunity to become more efficient, communicate more effectively, and build much needed community relationships. Every rank within policing will benefit their department and their citizens by using BLUE. I’ve been in the police profession for more than 28 years and this FREE App is the future of police communication and community relations!”
Jeffrey W. Halstead
(retired Chief of Police and creator of BLUE)
Last, but not least, BLUE creates the ability to securely fraternize with your fellow law enforcement professionals. In today’s world police wisely avoid social networks. Yet, with BLUE you no longer need to do this. You can use BLUE to communicate with a custom, PRIVATE, audience much as you would on a social network. Go ahead and post the personal video. Share your thoughts on yesterday’s news. Live your life. If for whatever reason you no longer want that information on BLUE, just click delete and it’s gone FOREVER. Nothing can be shared outside of BLUE.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for Police work
This app has helped my department by securing messages, information sharing remains confidential and allows information sharing with other departments. Free to law enforcement unless you need premium services. Awesome deal!
Great concept... execution falls short.
It’s a pain to have to add each person in your department individually. That coupled with the sending of a request, the other person accepting the request, and you having to confirm the request for each person. If the person is within YOUR department, why not have it connect automatically. Some requests go through immediately, others sit there for days-even after the receiver has accepted. Currently, I have a contact within my department that I’ve connected with and we’ve completed all of the necessary steps. Yet, I still have a notification of a new message from that contact. Sitting there...looking at me...and nothing I do will get rid of it. If that little red 1 on my home screen doesn’t go away soon, I’ll delete this app so fast it’ll make your head spin!
Blue App is a Thumbs Up for me!
Extremely Secure App that works great on my IPhone! I definitely trust the App and the Organization behind it. Very useful along with recent and relevant information this app constantly provides.
- THE HALSTEAD GROUP, LLC
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 The Halstead Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.