Blue Sky Paint is a fun way to draw on the sky with friends!
How does it work?
1) Look up at the sky
2) Draw something fun
3) Invite your friends
4) Have fun drawing together
2018 ARCritic Editor's Choice Award Winner
Auggie Breakthrough Award Nominee
"Blue Sky Paint is an AR experience that has the potential of becoming the next Pokémon Go." - VRScout
"Breathtaking! With a big exclamation mark.. 9.0/10" - ARCritic
Made with <3 by @aidan_wolf @kevando_ @v_kurbatov @_lucasrizzotto
NEW VIDEO RECORDER!
- Now supports Japanese and French thanks to @marie_dm_ and @kboy_silvergym!
- Record videos of your sky drawings with the new camera!
- Rainbow load bar
- Fixed onboarding at night
- Fixed problems with new lines not appearing above old ones
Since the last update, we've been nominated for an Auggie Breakthrough Award and selected as ARCritic's 2018 Editor's Choice Award winner!
Thank you all for joining us on this journey, and as always, have fun drawing on the sky!
Ratings and Reviews
Crashing on iphone7
It keeps closing on my iPhone 7.
I did try it out on my iPad and it's even better with the pencil.
1. I think it would be better if there was an option to be social with everyone around you without invites.
2. Maybe a depth perception drawing by being able to change size of lines.
3. Eraser (working on)
4. Some more options by the color pad
A. Line size
C. Users in the area
D. Text or draw option
E. Stickers or stencils
F. Mini games to play with others
1. Tic tac toe
This is a really cool concept and I'm sure you all will make it awesome as you continue developing the app.
When it becomes more user friendly and stats working on my phone I will definitely increase the Stars.
How do I erase?
I love this app so much and it’s so much fun to do with my friends but a problem we all faced(most likely because we are noobs) was we couldn’t erase anything and you can’t necessarily move away from the art so I’m a little confused..
Developer Response ,
Hi! We're figuring out the best way to introduce an eraser right now. In the meantime, you can shake your phone to undo! Thank you so much for your feedback.
Add more tools, I want to be able to erase things better, but besides that I LOVE the app it’s really fun, I just want to erase stuff...
Developer Response ,
Hi Jonny, glad you love it, means so much! And honestly we want erasing too, so we're figuring out the best way to introduce it right now. In the meantime, you can shake your phone to undo!
- Kevaid Inc.
- 66.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Kevaid, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.