By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu Windows, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer files via iTunes
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio GoTM
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 3.0.2
-Studio Sessions created on the iPad now can be set to automatically expire at a specific date and time.
My Fourth Review
Downgrading as this app force closed 4 times in 5 minutes. It also force closes with every save. A full app restart is required. As for the remaining comments from last review, the app is hardly usable to change past comments: Inserting PDF snippets from other PDF documents results in an immediate flattening with inability to undo or fine tune the insertion location. While flipping through three documents the pages stop refreshing and remain blurry (i.e. unworkable). This last version is a disaster. Never mind subtle problems like the scaling requiring a reset and re-calibration, etc. What was a great program, has now become worthless. Reviewed and now formerly used on an iPad Air 2.
Love Bluebeam but a nightmare on the iPad
Absolutely terrible app on the iPad. Crashes constantly. Be prepared to have your bookmarks randomly deleted and your files corrupted. I've had two files corrupted in the past three weeks. I've had to uninstall and reinstall twice in the past four months but this still does not fix the crashing and corrupting of files problem. This app is too unstable. I've lost too much work using this app. If you do use it, make sure that you backup your work constantly.