By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu Windows, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer files via iTunes
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio GoTM
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 3.0.3
My Fourth Review
After several updates in which the app went from a solid performer to unstable to downright unusable, the app is stable. Small glitches remain and I am less than optimistic they will be fixed. Flattening and opening a pdf (exporting a file) to Evernote requires the operation to be performed twice before working for example. Sometimes after closing all open pdf files, trying to open a different pdf file requires the app to be closed and reopened as it gives an error message that the file can not be opened or used. While this has one of the best feature sets around for technical PDF markups, the app needs more work and interface for changing specific annotation settings (font size, line weights, etc) could be improved
use to be great...now it's barely usable
I have been using this app for about 1 year. I loved it til the last time I updated it. Now I can't add any comments to my markups. I have called and they can help me they said they would call back and it's been about a week and I have heard nothing. I am so disappointed in this app you have no idea. It used to be as good as the actual computer software but unless they fix the bugs from the last update I don't suggest you use it.