By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu Windows, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer files via iTunes
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio GoTM
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 3.0.8
• Support for iOS 9
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
My Eighth Review
Okay, I have spent too much time on this BUT, I have found a fix to the problems I was encountering and replicating regularly. While this application is the most full featured markup for PDFs, especially for those in the construction/building/design industry, the app gets flaky and unstable after heavy use. For those frustrated, try the following: backup all Bluebeam files. Delete the app. Reinstall app and then restore the files to Bluebeam. I used iExplore or something similar. What Bluebeam doesn't explain to you is that every time you open a file from mail or Dropbox or another app, a copy is saved into a "hidden" or unseen folder called "Inbox" in the app. I had over 880mb of data in this folder. No wonder the app crashed every time I tried to multitask or import a file from Dropbox. I deleted the files in this "Inbox" folder when I reinstalled the app and restored all files. In other words, I did not restore the inbox folder. Voilà, it works...with exception to,opening files from Dropbox (big disappointment). I still believe the interface/navigation of the app to change pen sizes, colors transparencies, extraction of sheets (hey at least the app can do it,even if only by email) etc., could be improved, but the feature set is unmatched.
Lately it won't work at all
I've been using this app for a long time, probably close to two years. We have Bluebeam extreme on all of our work computers. But something happened a month or to ago and this app almost always crashes when I do the open in feature, which is how I'm usually trying to use it. Sometimes if I go open blue beam first and then go back and try open in again it works. But it's getting ridiculous. I think I keep checking for updates every other day hoping something will finally fix this. Maybe it's a new device problem, I can't get it to work on my iPad pro at all, and I will really love if this could get optimized for the pro, but since I can't even open it since I got my pro I have no idea!
I'll give it a few more weeks and jump to Adobe, I know they've been optimizing for the pro already.
No troubles of any kind as others have posted. Was in a pinch to provide a telecom schematic from a PDF floor plan sent to me. Downloaded this app, created an account, opened the pdf, added data symbols, flattened & emailed to the building contractor. He complimented on how fast I responded - all done within 30 minutes. Really great product! I don't understand the other negative comments. My hardware is an iPad mini 2 on iOS 9, if u need to know.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Bluebeam Software, Inc.
- © Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.