By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu Windows, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer files via iTunes
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio GoTM
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 3.0.7
• Fixed bug that caused the app to crash when syncing large numbers of files.
My Sixth Review
Updates released too slow. Can't multitask with app, if you leave app and return, it crashes the iPad. The iPad becomes unresponsive and goes to black screen and then you must use the power button to make the iPad turn on. Load times are slow and if you forget to shut the drawing and app before switching to another app, you must perform the entire procedure above to get back into the iPad. This should be pulled until it is fixed as it does not work with a basic feature of the OS. If the auto lock feature turns the screen off the iPad while Bluebeam Revu is still open, you must use the procedure above as the iPad becomes unresponsive. iOS 9.0.1 with most recent version Revu...
Needs to have google drive integration
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 04, 2015
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Bluebeam Software, Inc.
- © Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.