By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate your PDF files on the go, markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols and verify measurements from the field on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues across the globe in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with Revu’s customizable markup tools
* Embed multiple images into markups from the document manager, your image library or using the iPad camera.
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse , or import your own
• Calibrate your PDFs and verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements on the fly
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu Windows and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs, including author, date and time, with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list to accepted, rejected and more
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV and Studio Projects, or transfer files via iTunes
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 2.4
-Embed multiple photos into a markup from the Camera tool, Photo Library or cloud storage
-View and manage Capture photos via a convenient pop-up viewer
-View, add, delete and edit replies to markups in the Markups list
-New Radius tool added to the Field Measurement tools
-Perimeter and Area measurements now include a Depth parameter for calculating Wall Area and Volume
-Wall Area column has been added to the Markups List
-Support for SmartGroupTM measurement summation
-Supports only iOS 7
Great viewer/mark up tool
Great for viewing/ marking up plans. Would be five stars if able to print from app.
Crashes way to much. Or screen goes white and you have to reset. We use at work all the time with no problems. Just got iPads and same crashes on all 3 of them.