Bluebeam® Revu® for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio Go®
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
General compatibility changes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for construction.
This program can’t be beat on PC. Mobile version is good, but has few bugs. I had lots of crashing problems. I found if I used the original files I had no crashing problems. If I tried to reduce file size to save on data across multiple devices, the crashing issues would appear. I tried adobe, Fox it, ect, and none are as easy to use as bluebeam in my opinion, although they could read the reduced size files, but with loss of bookmarks, and measuring ability. I like the field guys to be able to easily measure/scale, and have bookmarked files. Those features aren’t available on other devices. If I didn’t have the crashing bug this app would have gotten 5 stars. Use original file, crashing is drastically reduced.
Could be better
The Bluebeam app constantly crashes for no reason, so you have to save markups and files constantly. I ha e tried having only single page PDFs open and it still crashes. It’s very frustrating and often makes me want to carry paper drawings instead. The app also seems to always have problems with syncing files I marked up on my iPad. Often, I have to email the files to myself and manually replace them on my computer.
Bluebeam could do better with their support for the app, considering how much better Bluebeam is for the PC.
Could be great.
I just updated to the IOS 11 and I’m unable to use the scale feature. Every time I click on the scale my screen turns solid blue. If I drag my pencil across, it will pull a measurement but I can’t see my plans while doing it. Please help! Other than that, yes it will crash from time to time, but overall I really love this app. I think people are way too critical when it comes to reviewing an app.
It sounds like what you're experiencing is related to Viewports. Does the file have multiple stacked Viewports? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can troubleshoot.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.