By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Revu® for iPad lets you work without limits from anywhere. Access and navigate PDFs on the go. Markup PDFs with industry-standard symbols in the field, and verify measurements on the fly. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Revu’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet PDFs so productivity isn’t compromised. All it takes is a tap and swipe to experience the difference.
Markup and Measure
• Add comments, images, symbols, multimedia and more with customizable markup tools
• Embed multiple photos and videos into markups using the iPad camera, as well as image files from the Document Manager or your iPad’s Photo Library
• Save custom markups in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse, or import your own
• Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Start Studio Sessions or join existing ones to collaborate with colleagues in real time
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
• Set attendee permissions such as save, print, markup and add documents
View and Track
• Track all comments placed on PDFs - including author, date and time - with the Markups list
• Sort markups, view Custom Columns and manage which columns are displayed in the Markups list
• Reply to markup comments and change the status of markups in the Markups list
Sync and Navigate
• Sync PDFs or entire folders without interruption from Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects with Studio Go®
• Rotate, reorder or add/delete pages from the Thumbnails tab
• Add, delete or tap through existing bookmarks in a PDF and search for text
What's New in Version 3.7.0
iOS 10 Compatibility
Revu now officially supports iOS 10.
Great for PC users of Bluebeam, some annoyances
Great marking up, transfers well from the Bluebeam experience on the PC
A few grievances:
-having to "accept" or save after every markup
-really poor integration with annotation from the Apple Pencil, which is where this app could really shine.
Markup and tool selection is buggy with about a 30 second delay. Response time is so slow!!
I can't get this thing to work
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluebeam Software, Inc.
- © Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.