By Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bluebeam® Vu® for iPad is a free professional PDF viewer designed to access and navigate files on the go with just a tap and swipe. View PDFs with annotations displayed clearly and accurately so nothing is missed. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Bluebeam’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet documents for optimal productivity in the field.
Sync and View
• Sync individual files and entire folders without interruption using Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer them via iTunes
• Quickly scan through multi-page documents using the Thumbnails tab
Access and Navigate
• Pin recently opened files and folders to custom categories in the File Access™ tab
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects or Sessions with Studio GO®
• Search for text and tap through the results, or use bookmarks to jump to a specific section in a PDF
* Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements on the fly
• Sort and filter markups in the Markups list and see who added what and when, as well as comments and replies.
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out and edit Project PDFs, regardless of Internet access
• Join existing Studio Sessions to collaborate with colleagues in real time using a selection of markup and measurement verification tools
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
What's New in Version 3.7.0
iOS 10 Compatibility
Revu now officially supports iOS 10.
Before I could even get started I realized this software doesn't play with iCloud Drive or with Google Drive. Here is the irony. The first request to get this software working with Gdrive was in 2012. Repeated requests since then. Based on this, and basic reviews I won't be purchasing the main software or the other one for my business.
Far as I am concerned this software is useless.
Blue beam, you are welcome to contact me and show me how this works with iCloud and GDrive.
IOS10 support fail
Update claims to fully support iOS10. The split screen option of iOS10 is not fully functioning. I can swipe left in bluebeam and open another window but I can not interact with both windows at the same time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 136 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluebeam Software, Inc.
- © Bluebeam Software, Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.