"Bluebee 2: never lose anything again" is the latest Bluebee app, with an even more stylish design, a more user-friendly interface and new features such as community help and Bluebee account creation to help find lost objects faster. We strongly advise all Bluebee users to download the app "Bluebee 2: never lose anything again".
Please note: this app has been designed for use in conjunction with Bluebee modules. These are available for purchase on our website bluebee.fr.
- Locate on a map where and when you lost your Bluebee. Find your keys after leaving them outside a café or your wallet after forgetting it in a restaurant.
- Receive a warning when you are getting dangerously far away from your Bluebee. No more lost phones that slip out of your pocket in public transport or bags left in the car.
- Press the button on your Bluebee to find your phone by making it ring .
- Make your Bluebee ring to help you find it or track it down using the coloured radar system on the Bluebee 2 app.
- Remotely activate your smartphone's camera by pressing the button on your Bluebee! Take great pictures with your friends and family without having to use the timer.
- Configure your own security parameters so that you are only alerted when necessary. You can also adjust the alert distance, add up to 8 Bluebees to your smartphone and much, much more…
- Notify your friends if you lose an object! By installing Bluebee 2 on their phones, they too will become community search beacons to help you find your belongings!
How could Bluebee be useful for me? Here are some examples from our users:
"Every morning I spend at least 5 minutes looking for my keys as they are never where they should be. When I get to class late, it is often because I have been looking for my keys again. With Bluebee, I ring them using the Bluebee Lost and Found app and within 5 seconds I have them in my hand." Lisa
"Last year I lost my bag with my laptop and electronic equipment in it. Afterwards, I was constantly worried about losing my belongings. But now I just put my Bluebee in my bag before I leave the house. I know that if I forget something, it will set off an alert on my phone, so now I don't have to worry." Jean
"I put my Bluebee in my car. All I have to do is open the app to see where I parked my car on a map." Josephine
"My son is 10 years old and he is always losing everything: jackets, jumpers, bags, shoes... We were running out of ideas! So I put a small Bluebee in his bag. Now it is much easier to find it when he leaves it behind at school or after his tennis lesson." Thomas
"I attached my Bluebee to my dog's collar!!! What a relief! Before, I would spend hours tracking him down in the garden or in the street." Sylvie
Please note: continued use of GPS location services while on standby can dramatically decrease the battery life of your phone.
Note: with the Bluebee app, GPS location services are only used when the Bluebee is out of your phone's Bluetooth range, which helps save your phone's battery
Bug correction in the Bluebee firmware update function
Ratings and Reviews
Never really works, no support
I got it to work in test conditions but never in daily life. They won't help. Try something else n
- X6 Innovations
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2015 X6 Innovations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.