Bluebird by American Express
By American Express
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Bluebird® Mobile App makes it easy to:
· Add funds to your Account from your bank account or debit card
· Access your Direct Deposit information
· Quickly view your Available Balance without logging in to your account
· View information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction
· Add offers to your Account and start saving on dining, shopping and more
· Pre-authorize Bluebird checks
· Add checks with your mobile phone
· Check your Available Balance
· View your transaction history
· Pay Bills
· Set funds aside in your SetAside(SM) Account
· Send money to your Family Accounts and see their transaction history
· Find the nearest fee-free ATM
· Access the largest cash reload network with 27,500 locations
What is Bluebird® by American Express, brought to you by American Express and Walmart?
Bluebird is a financial account with flexible features and convenient management tools to help you get more from your money. There are no monthly, annual or overdraft fees, and there is no minimum balance requirement. With a Bluebird Account, you can direct deposit your paycheck, government benefits and tax refund, pay bills and have access to 24/7 customer service.
Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
We’ve made even more updates to get excited about:
· Now you can view even more information about your transactions by clicking on an individual transaction
· View your Available Balance without logging in to your account
· Activate your card from the app more quickly
· We made the app faster and more reliable by fixing bugs
Amex people don't know how to take suggestions
I spent almost an hour with a rep and then a supervisor both saying the same thing over and over again. Why does a family account teenager or anyone else for that matter have to have their own phone to register for their own family account card? You have to supply a separate phone number which is crazy. The primary card holder's number should be sufficient. The family account feature is great if you could register for it. The set aside account also protects your funds which a debit card does not do to my knowledge. If you cannot use the features because of a stupid registration process, what good is it?
Crashes too often
It used to crash every now and then but with each update it's gotten progressively worse. Now, it crashes almost every time before I can log in. Both after typing in my password and swiping right for the quick balance. This is MOST frustrating when I need a balance fast and can't get to a computer. The only reason I gave it more than one star is because when I can actually get into the app, it's a great app. It's a shame it doesn't happen too often.
Haven't had a problem with it!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Express
- © 2015 American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.