The Bluefly app is your ultimate companion for highly-curated, style-obsessed shopping on the fly. With more than 3,000 brands and over 120,000 styles, our app brings you the best of the splurge and the steal. Discover top designers and fresh contemporary apparel brands like Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Christian Louboutin, Saint Laurent, Chloé, Céline, Alice and Olivia, Rebecca Minkoff, Vintage Chanel and more.
Find what you seek. It’s at your fingertips.
Here’s what you’ll love about our new app:
- You? Miss A Sale? Never: Get a first look at our exciting promotions, exclusive lookbooks and more. Enable your push notifications to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- Shop It On The Fly: Fill your cart with items in the app while you’re logged in, and your cart syncs to all your devices. Plus, you can order in a single step after signing in. (Seriously, it’s one tap.)
- See New Arrivals First: View the latest styles from coveted designers and popular contemporary brands with our Boutiques feature.
- Get Outfit Inspiration: Check out how other Bluefly shoppers style their finds in our #MYBLUEFLY Instagram feed. Use the hashtag on Instagram to show off your own looks.
- Be More Social: Share your product finds to your favorite social platforms, messaging apps, email, SMS texts and more right from the Product Details page of any item.
- Create and Manage Your Account: New to Bluefly? Not an issue. You can easily create a new account–or manage your existing Bluefly account–all inside the app.
Contact Bluefly, Inc. Support for answers to frequently asked questions.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bluefly is a high end fashion retail application that is useful in allowing users to easily shop by category, or brand. The app also allows users to view Instagram posts made by Bluefly inside the application showcasing products and the latest collections. The design is a bit old fashioned with a somewhat sluggish feel when navigating. While I wouldn't recommend Bluefly above other fashion retailers such as Shop Style, Barney's, Nordstrom and a few others due to inventory styles and choices as well as the overall application itself, the app is still a good resource for shopping for some of the high end premium brands.
No “back” option???
My simple question is this - how can you make a shopping app where it is IMPOSSIBLE to go “back” after viewing an item?
I will be scrolling through a filtered array of handbags, click one to take a closer look, and I can’t return back my search. Instead I have to restart the whole process with the app and drill down into my search again.
Least user friendly shopping app I have ever heard of. This is basic functionality missing.
Bluefly is a great service...when you can get their app (or website for that matter) to work. This app constantly crashes when attempting the simplest of tasks, leaves pages unloaded, and fails to open any content you click on. Cool company but this app is poorly executed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.