BlueJeans makes business-quality video conferencing easy, accessible and affordable. The BlueJeans app works with the BlueJeans service to provide true universal, multi-party video calls on the go with a variety of video conference systems such as Polycom, Cisco, LifeSize, Tely, Microsoft Lync, and more. With the BlueJeans app, users can host or join video conferences from anywhere. BlueJeans helps businesses of all sizes have productive and engaging meetings without the hassle or expense of dedicated hardware.
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants (up to 100 as a premium service)
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Share or view content
- Pinch to zoom
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a direct response from the BlueJeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
• Detect and prevent fraudulent login attempts
• Enhanced security on jailbroken devices
• You can now see your own call quality while in a meeting
• Moderators can lock a meeting
• Miscellaneous Bugs
Ratings and Reviews
The sound is terrible (both on phone & computer). Whatever they do with mics or settings causes massive feedback almost all the time. The only solutions are for moderators to forcibly mute all participants. Then it is nearly impossible to manage who can and can’t speak. Since bluejeans doesn’t display regular phone numbers by default then it is hard for people in actual conference rooms to know how to call in - so everyone in the room tries to use their computer - which makes the feedback problem worse. The default mute settings and the real dial in number display and usage both really need improvement. Now our meeting moderators spend 1/3 of every meeting fiddling with bluejeans trying to get sound to work reliably with groups. We never had these kinds of problems with the systems we used before switching to bluejeans.
Helps me to stay connected on the go!
The BlueJeans mobile app is easy to use and intuitive! As long as you’re wearing headphones (preferred) or not using speakerphone, the audio quality is good and the meeting controls are simple. As with any kind of streaming video, your experience is only as good as the connection on which you’re sitting, so if you’re not on wifi or in a bad service area, use low-bandwidth mode to make sure you (and everyone else on the call who might have to listen to you) have the best experience.
Great for traveling or as a test tool!
Super easy to use! We use BJN exclusively for video calls and deploy the app to our iOS users for on the go. Provided they are connected to WiFi, their meeting and call experience is great! I use it to test call quality and connectivity at least once a week. Support is fantastic as well.
- Blue Jeans Network, Inc.
- 74.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Blue Jeans Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.