Bluelane allows you to easily share your location and route with anyone. They can track you in realtime using a web browser, on any device. No additional software to install, no sign-ups and no new social network to manage.
Track your first half-marathon and share your progress with your friends. Let your family track you when you're on vacation. Running late? Just share and let them watch you arrive. The possibilities are endless.
• Track your location and route using GPS.
• Share using Messages, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and other messengers and social media.
• Others can track you using a web browser on a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and other smartphones and tablets.
• View a history of your routes, including total viewers, time and distance traveled.
• Four different tracking modes to balance between tracking accuracy and power usage.
• Add previously tracked routes as map overlays to easily retrace your steps.
• Open GPX files in Safari, Mail or other apps to add them as map overlays to follow.
• Export your routes to GPX. Mail them or send them to Cloud drives.
• Track your route even when offline.
Monthly Pro Subscription: $2.99
Quarterly Pro Subscription: $6.99
Annual Pro Subscription: $19.99
Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms & Conditions: https://bluelane.io/tos/
Fixes map display when viewing routes in the History tab (iPhone XS)
Ratings and Reviews
I've tested this app with a friend who lives across the country from me, and he was able to track in real time my entire day's travel; even showing my various speeds on various roads and the amount of miles driven for that route. Be aware though, that if you use your iPhone during tracking, tracking will pause for the person watching you on the PC map, but it resumes again, and "catches up" with the route tracing when the call is complete. However, using the Magicjack app or any other "data" type phone service on the iPhone does not affect the tracking. Both of us were amazed with the accuacy of this app and how easy it is to use. Simply click "share" and send a link either by email or message, and the person you want to track you can then click the link and be taken directly to a live map. It works GREAT and worth the purchase fee.
Best of its Kind!
I’ve been using this app for years to share progress with friends and family during hikes or road trips. Take some time to experiment with the app over the course of a couple of weeks and find the settings that work best for you. You can choose from high precision, at the cost of more battery and data or you can choose smart mode which is still very accurate but saves a lot of battery and data because it only updates on significant position changes.
With the new Siri shortcuts added, you can now even share a trip with friends and family without taking your hands off the wheel.
You can also generate a link and share it anywhere, via message, social media, whatever you want just paste the link.
I love the design, the whole app is just right for sharing trips with my friends and family. I've used this for years to track motorcycle trips and allow people to see where I'm at in (nearly) real time. Awesome that I can save the trips too.
Feature request: allow downloading of gpx files from the website!
- 7 sols media d.o.o.
- 30.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2018 7sols
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Pro Subscription $6.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $2.99
- Annual Pro Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.