By ICSA Software International Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
BoardPad is a meeting and document collaboration solution that turns directors’ devices into highly secure digital board and meeting packs. Developed by a software company of ICSA: The Governance Institute, BoardPad boasts thousands of Users globally and supports companies large and small, from FTSE 100 companies to not-for-profit to government organisations.
BENEFITS FOR DIRECTORS:
BoardPad increases directors’ efficiency by instantly delivering meetings and documents which they can securely access, online or offline. Whether a director sits on one or multiple boards, they can easily and quickly access all their meeting content from one single app. No more bulky board and meeting packs, late deliveries, or lost and stolen documents.
Key features include:
• View meeting information, agendas and documents
• Securely access documents for numerous boards, committees and other groups, from one application
• Access archived and reference material – e.g. archived meetings, director’s handbook, corporate policies – in private or shared document libraries
• Intuitively annotate documents with a robust set of annotation tools
• Email, print or share documents with other apps if allowed by your organisation
• Save documents direct to BoardPad from email attachments or other installed apps
• Track different versions of documents with annotations preserved between versions
• Vote on resolutions, written consents and motions, online or offline
• View corporate news items
• Track, comment on and complete actions/tasks assigned to you
• Confidential data is protected using enterprise-grade encryption and security controls.
BENEFITS FOR MEETING ORGANISERS:
BoardPad’s administration platform, Connect, manages security, meetings, documents and other important board information. Meeting organisers have full control and visibility across the entire meeting management process, reducing the time, cost and effort required to produce board papers and securely deliver them on time.
Key features include:
• Easily manage meetings, documents and other important board information
• Colour-coded dashboard to highlight tasks that require action and view a meetings status
• Easily make last-minute changes to documents ensuring the most up-to-date content is delivered
• Drag and drop functionality for adding documents to agenda items
• Manage and restrict access to information
• Restricts the ability to print and email for individuals or the entire board
• Remotely delete documents and annotations
• Give access to sensitive documents at a specific time
• Quickly approve or disable device access
• Create and manage document libraries
• Personalisation capabilities to bring the system in line with your organisations processes.
Connect also features BoardPad Minutes, a premium add-on built to provide an integrated and secure approach to the management and delivery of minutes. Developed with one of the top global banks, Minutes provides meeting Administrators with one unified system to manage the entire meeting process.
BoardPad protects your corporate information with multiple security measures, including:
• Document level security allows restrictions to access on an individual basis, giving control on who can view each agenda item and its relevant documents
• AES 256-bit encryption and 128-bit encryption for data exchanged with the server
• Multiple security measures which can be configured to your corporate User management policies
• Built-in mobile device management, such as screen lock and remote wipe
Available on-premise or hosted by BoardPad in an enterprise-grade ISAE 3402/SSAE 16 Type II, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 data centre.
What's New in Version 8.1.3
Bug fixes and general improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 8.1.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Seller: ICSA Software International Limited
- © 2017 - ICSA Boardroom Apps Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.