Blueprint (iOS Mockup)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blueprint is the most powerful iPhone (or iPad) UI design application.
Blueprint has many predesigned widgets, including all the iOS views, controls, and buttons. With just a few taps, drags and drops, you can make a meaningful UI screen.
Tap or drag and drop a widget that you want to add to a screen.
Make your widget look great by changing properties—colors, shape, text, images, and so on—in Property Inspector.
Assign actions for each widget and make a flow of UIs with Action Inspector.
In a Map View, you can see all the screens you have designed and connections between them and you can place them as you want.
When your UI design is all done, it can be played right on the iPad.
Send your UI design by email or export it in a PDF file to share it with your team members.
If you want to JUST READ your Blueprint project, use "Blueprint Viewer."
You can download "Blueprint Viewer" from App Store for FREE.
We included sample UI design - Clock - in Blueprint, you can play with it.
Blueprint is frequently being updated and improved.
If you have any questions about Blueprint, please don't hesitate to let us know.
We always welcome your feedback.
If you like Blueprint, please rate and write a review for us in the App Store.
It will take only several minutes. Thanks!
- Blueprint is an easy iPhone, iPad UI design tool. Simply drag a widget from the widget bar to the screen canvas.
- iOS built-in widgets are included: buttons, labels, text fields, switches, segmented controls, table views, tab bars, navigation bars, etc.
- Various widget properties: type, size, text color, background color, tint, image, and so on.
- Various widget actions: tap, double tap, swipe, rotate.
- Various screen transition effects: dissolve, move, reveal, push, flip, curl.
- In a Map View, you can skim through your design and lay out all the screens as you wish.
- Your works are saved periodically.
- Multi-selection. (While holding a widget, tap another widget.)
- Undo and Redo available.
- Share your design via email.
- Dropbox supported.
- Back up your project to your PC with iTunes File Sharing.
- Export your project to a PDF or PNG file.
- Import your images to Blueprint with iTunes Files Sharing.
- VGA output supported for iPad1 when you are playing a demo.
- Advanced features for images are added: rotation, mirroring, blend, and so on.
- Free Drawing tool is integrated.
- iPhone 5 layout supported.
- iOS 7 widgets supported.
- AND MANY OTHER FEATURES.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
- Crashing issue when clearing pen data was fixed.
- Added a converter that could change the project device from iPhone to iPad or from iPad to iPhone.
- Fixed a problem that iOS6/iOS7 converter window was appeared when you past some widgets to other project despite same iOS style.
- Added a Tint Image property for Button's image.
- Crashing issue when changing button count of Alert widget was fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Crashing issue when exporting a project to PDF and PNG was fixed.
- The problem that the buttons in the inspector of Table widget is not seen was fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Crashing issue when trying to move a widget over front was fixed.
- iOS 7 compatible.
- The swipe action was added to the Slider widget.
- Crashing issue in case the project name already exist when converting a project was fixed.
- The problem that Modal widget didn't present when exporting to PNG was fixed.
- The problem that the title didn't disappear when changing the title was fixed.
- The problem that the Screen widget's Status bar property didn't work was fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Would benefit from a better export options
Very powerful tool, very cool. Player works great, and Dropbox support is perfect!
With so many app creation tools, it would be great if this exported the forms and controls in HTML, JSON, or XML.
Widget type, it's X/Y/W/H, it's data, and what element it linked to.. It would accelerate the DEV cycle and make this a great part of the process.
Such data could be used to programmatically create a Cordova based application. That'd make this a 5 star solution.
Over all, I've been happy with it otherwise. But I don't use it as much because of the export stuff.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 02, 2014
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 32.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: groosoft
- © 2010 groosoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- iOS7 Converter$9.99