By Yoann Besnard
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The specialized app for small businesses, which combines a huge range of organizational functions and powerful features in one single app.
• Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
• See every email sent and received for every contact. Link Apple Mail emails with Contacts, Companies, Tasks, Events, Projects, Notes and Documents
• Organize your daily actions with tasks and subtasks - add tasks in seconds, sort them and stay focused, see them by projects, track their progress and automatically archive old tasks.
• Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes.
• Manage projects and track their progress - track progress and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes.
• Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately.
• Import and manage documents - add files and folders to Blueprint easily with drag n' drop. Preview anything, Index documents and search inside text documents, PDF files and web pages.
• Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project.
• Sophisticated data management workflow - groups, tags, smart groups, types, categories, flags, archives, everything you’ll need to prioritize and organize.
• Sync your contacts, tasks, calendars and events with Apple native apps.
• Backup everything for peace of mind.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Added the ability to synchronise Urls for Contacts and Companies with Apple Contacts
• Added the ability to synchronise the company field with Apple Contacts
• Added the ability to preview emails in the Emails panel in Contacts and Companies
• Added the ability to link Apple Mail emails with Contacts, Companies, Tasks, Events, Projects, Notes and Documents directly from Blueprint
• Fixed a bug which cause Blueprint to crash under certain circumstances when selecting a date in the date picker in the Events module
• Fixed a bug which prevented the date picker from taking into account the week start day
• Fixed a bug which prevented Blueprint from restoring a backup correctly on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3
• Fixed a bug which prevented the correct day names from being shown when OS X date system was set as 2015-04-11
• Fixed a bug which caused Blueprint to crash when clicking in the calendar week view under certain circumstances
• Fixed a bug which could cause Blueprint to crash when editing a contact in Apple Contacts on Yosemite
• Fixed a bug which could cause Blueprint to crash when adding a company in Apple Contacts
• Fixed a bug which could cause Blueprint to crash when adding a new address to a contact or a company in the Details panel
• Fixed a bug which caused Blueprint to crash when displaying the calendar week view under certain circumstances
• Fixed a bug which prevented Blueprint to display contacts in a synchronized Apple Contacts group
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Yoann Besnard
- © 2012-2015 Yoann Besnard
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later