By Yoann Besnard
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The specialized app for small businesses, which combines a huge range of organizational functions and powerful features in one single app.
• Have a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
• See every email sent and received for every contact. Link Apple Mail emails with Contacts, Companies, Tasks, Events, Projects, Notes and Documents
• Organize your daily actions with tasks and subtasks - add tasks in seconds, sort them and stay focused, see them by projects, track their progress and automatically archive old tasks.
• Stay up to date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks and notes.
• Manage projects and track their progress - track progress and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes.
• Create notes to keep bits of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately.
• Import and manage documents - add files and folders to Blueprint easily with drag n' drop. Preview anything, Index documents and search inside text documents, PDF files and web pages.
• Interconnect all items - link items together to get a full overview of any given contact or project.
• Sophisticated data management workflow - groups, tags, smart groups, types, categories, flags, archives, everything you’ll need to prioritize and organize.
• Sync your contacts, tasks and events with Apple native apps.
• Backup everything for peace of mind.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Now 64 Bit
• Revamped user interface
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Yoann Besnard
- © 2012-2017 Yoann Besnard
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.2 or later, 64-bit processor